Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I've been wanting to get a timex weekender for a while now...they look real nice and simple and great price too
Was gonna get a weekender but decided against it and got this instead:

It's been through hell. Beer spilled on it, knocking it against tables. Looks brand new.

I will probably eventually get a weekender. Looking at this one:

As you can tell, I like leather straps.

Saw this while browsing my tumblr feed, anybody know what type of jacket it is? thanks

Say what you want about the direction Saint Laurent is heading but I really like these looks from last week

Slimanes YSL is nice and consistent but it isn't mind-blowing. It's a runway show and it feels very subdued and simple, very Dior when he ran it a few years back, almost a rehash or retro.

Really like and want this shawl collar tux from this season.

Also in regards to watches, cross post from the other thread.

A few on rotation. Ugh, taking close-up pics always makes them look ginormous on my wrist.
12065536.bmp

12065538.bmp

12065540.bmp

12065535.bmp

12065539.bmp

I regret not going with a navy shawl tux.

But yeah all of those are something I'd wear right now, exactly my type of style minus the pants. That's why I like it so much, really interested to see what else he has in store

A few on rotation. Ugh, taking close-up pics always makes them look ginormous on my wrist.
12065536.bmp

12065538.bmp

12065540.bmp

12065535.bmp

12065539.bmp

Incredible rotation. I like the Monaco and I see your caption but it looks too big for your wrist. The others look great.

His current collection is everywhere right now, MrPorter, SSense, YSL.com, MatchesFashion.com, etc... Luisaviaroma.com probably has the most intensive collection so far, worth a look if you're interested.

Slimanes YSL is nice and consistent but it isn't mind-blowing. It's a runway show and it feels very subdued and simple, very Dior when he ran it a few years back, almost a rehash or retro.

I really like this tux man

12065536.bmp

12065538.bmp

12065540.bmp

12065535.bmp

12065539.bmp

Incredible rotation. I like the Monaco and I see your caption but it looks too big for your wrist. The others look great.

I get what you're saying but it is the angle/close-up pic. Here's a quick example though, close-up it looks big but just about right from far away.
LL

LL

I wish I was rich.. This is nice.

Last edited:
RFX came in here with the new watch alert :smokin

I want to get a dive watch soon, in the sub-$300 range. Suggestions? Looking at either the Seiko 007 or Orient Blue Mako, since I passed on that J Crew Timex.

How much is this going for?

Do they have a po' man version? $300 - $500 range?

This is great stuff. I would wear in a heart beat.

I stopped by Nordstrom during lunch break and saw a nice BoO varsity..tried it on and the fit was perfect. Marked down from $1800 to around $650 or so...so hard to resist but I did it :lol:

Today:

Goodies that came in the mail. The loafers was marked down from $265 to $75 so I had to do it.

This is great stuff. I would wear in a heart beat.

I stopped by Nordstrom during lunch break and saw a nice BoO varsity..tried it on and the fit was perfect. Marked down from $1800 to around $650 or so...so hard to resist but I did it :lol:

Today:

Goodies that came in the mail. The loafers was marked down from $265 to $75 so I had to do it.

Great outfit. Nice mix of colors, patterns, textures. That's awesome.

I'm kinda mad I passed on those loafers. They had my size when you posted a link to them, too :smh:

Last edited:
Anyone know where I could get some argyle socks that won't make my feet/calves sweat. It's already 80 degrees here and I'm not looking forward to summer.

Back
Top Bottom