Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Is that ksteezy? 8)

Very random question: How do you guys feel about facial hair and style? I was going with facial hair for the past few days, but I just shaved rather than using a hair trimmer, and I feel so young :lol:

I'm more of a clean cute looking dude. I can't do facial hair. I like the look of like the first few pages of a GQ mag. I can't do facial hair mainly bc it itches and makes my face hot. Plus I live in Texas.

I shave like every 2 days unless my girl says that she likes the shadow then I'll let a day fly by. Although when I shave and get a hair cut I look 15 yrs old.
8)

Most definitely. Like TypeR stated, J. Crew uses "H" to represent half size. The lasts of Aldens that J. Crew uses also run big, so you need to size half down. They use Barrie and TruBalance lasts. You would need a 6.5 US for those.
Small feet dudes like me never get good deals on shoes. Have to pay full price most of the time. :smh:

Ended up pulling the trigger on a pair of Kent Wang plain toes since they restocked today.
He also has a new shoe up, a wholecut loafer

Last edited:
I've been searching for selvedge jeans.  Are these good?
Well I just ordered my first pair the other day and am still waiting on them to arrive. If you haven't own any selvedge before then these are good starter ones. Just make sure you know the measurements of which ones you get and know how they will fit with your body type/desired look.
I've owned two pairs of selvedge jeans from J.Crew.  Since I've been hitting the gym harder recently, they fit a bit too snug on my thighs.  So I'm looking for a looser pair now.  

I order these joints.  So we'll see.

http://www.karmaloop.com/product/261404

I've been searching for this sara jacket, and can't find it anywhere in my size (L).......
mean.gif
.  I'm so tight

Really hate it that I can't wear just any old oxfords like those because of my high in-step. I have to stick to mostly derbies. :\

Yes sir!
The insole wears in wonderfully. They are the most comfortable, warm, and form fitting boots I have ever purchased. They are my babys :lol:
Whenever Timberland has another sale I'm going to jump on it to grab another pair :lol:

Unfortunately you just missed a huge one. 25% off could be combined with the 40% off F&F. The F&F should still work, didn't check personally.

Code = DECBFF12A

Offer valid from November 29th-December 3rd 2012 at Timberland Specialty Stores and timberland.com in the US only. Valid on in-stock merchandise; not valid on prior purchases. Must be redeemed at time of purchase. Excludes styles 10061, 10001, 10073, 72066, 10025, 15550, 15551, 27092, 27094, 27097, 12709, 12809, 12909, 12135, 12122, 25077, 50009, 74035, 74036, Custom Footwear, Abington Collection, Timberland Boot Company[emoji]174[/emoji] Wodehouse collection, Gift cards, charitable items and non-Timberland branded products. Returns will be credited at discount price. Cannot be combined with free shipping or any other coupon or discount offers. Void where prohibited. We reserve the right to limit quantities. '

Last edited:
I've owned two pairs of selvedge jeans from J.Crew.  Since I've been hitting the gym harder recently, they fit a bit too snug on my thighs.  So I'm looking for a looser pair now.  

Did your order TTS or size down? I'm a wider built guy, esp in the thighs, I went with Weird Guy's. I've heard they can stretch a lot and some size down twice. I sized down one so i'm hoping they aren't too tight.

copped the Wallace and Barnes Salt Fade jeans; I had them last year and sold them and regretted selling them...

it says no Wallace and Barnes but the code worked so I pulled the trigger

J.Crew pic

my pic from last year

Did your order TTS or size down? I'm a wider built guy, esp in the thighs, I went with Weird Guy's. I've heard they can stretch a lot and some size down twice. I sized down one so i'm hoping they aren't too tight.
its been posted a lot. check out sites like blue owl.us or tateandyoko.com for measurements. most n&f weird guys are vanity sized. a size 30 actually has a 32 in waist and a 32 actually has a 34 inch waist. more important is the thigh measurement. chances are your sizing down 1 will still be big in the waist

if you are looking for something loose you will be very disappointed with skinny guys unless you are coming from APC petite cures or nudie thin finns or something similar. SGs live up to their name

its been posted a lot. check out sites like blue owl.us or tateandyoko.com for measurements. most n&f weird guys are vanity sized. a size 30 actually has a 32 in waist and a 32 actually has a 34 inch waist. more important is the thigh measurement. chances are your sizing down 1 will still be big in the waist
Yeah I know all those sites and read all the measurements. I should be fine in the waist with only sizing down one, I dont want them too tight.

I measured my thigh, then cut that number in half right?

Last edited:
Small feet dudes like me never get good deals on shoes. Have to pay full price most of the time. :smh:
Ended up pulling the trigger on a pair of Kent Wang plain toes since they restocked today.
He also has a new shoe up, a wholecut loafer
You will like Kent's shoes. Quality is great, and prices are very reasonable. I don't know when he sleeps because we used to shoot emails back and forth at like 3AM when I worked graveyard :lol:

Today:

I'm going to an engagement party in Toronto in a week or so, and was wondering if these shoes would be appropriate for the formal setting.

They're patent leather Sperry TS a/o's.

Last edited:
I'm going to an engagement party in Toronto in a week or so, and was wondering if these shoes would be appropriate for the formal setting.

They're patent leather Sperry TS a/o's.

Gonna have to say no..If it's a formal wedding engagement I would stick to cap toes or at least an oxford type of shoe. Velvet slippers also come to mind. Boat shoes are typically reserved for warmer seasons, so unless you live somewhere tropical I would hold off on wearing those. I'm not exactly sure where patent leather sperrys fit on the shoe spectrum tbh..

Anyone ever order from InstaOutfitters? They have some pretty cheap accessories and a few basic tops. I just want to make sure this isn't some scam site praying on fellows trying to "dress better"

Back
Top Bottom