Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Everything looks good, but the shoes throw the combo off. You want to get something simple to match that, something in similar darker colors as well. Or a lighter suede.

thanks bro,much appreciated...i agree the shoes dont match,but i looooooooove them with this outfit.i know you re right though.;p)

Anyone own the Lands' End tailored polo? About to pick up a few with their 30% just wanted to know how the sizing was? They have no logo on them which is an added plus.

i know the shirt isnt tucked in, i was in a rush
tired.gif

Last edited:
No matter what size you are, a tailor can make anything look good and fitted :tongue:

A good tailor can...... There are more bad tailors than good ones... And the good ones are aware of this and charge a premium price that most people aren't willing to pay

My dads a tailor. Has been all his life. Learned a lot from him. He tells me often about how tailors out there charge rape often and most of them aren't old school. Meaning they can do it by hand. That's the true craft. Makes sense since most new school tailors are all machine. Well 90% machine. 8)

my first 'dressing better' attempt lol...please be polite :tongue:
The shoes definitely throw off the outfit. This is only acceptable if you just took off your casual/dress shoes and are about to track 10 miles in the concrete jungle :lol:

my first 'dressing better' attempt lol...please be polite :tongue:

Constructive:
I agree that Flyknits are no good with that, period. Maybe my monitor's too dark but I can't tell what the pants are like. Upper half is a little too monotone and kinda blah, shirt sleeves have too much material, I'd imagine the whole shirt is baggy?

I wouldn't see you in the street and think, "That guy can't dress at all" but I wouldn't think it was pulled off well and the sneakers (I have a pair) would stand out as awkward.

Related note, it's funny to me that most regular fit dress shirt would have to be worn by a bodybuilder to fit well in the sleeves...and the midsection/waist would still be ridiculous.

Constructive:
I agree that Flyknits are no good with that, period. Maybe my monitor's too dark but I can't tell what the pants are like. Upper half is a little too monotone and kinda blah, shirt sleeves have too much material, I'd imagine the whole shirt is baggy?
I wouldn't see you in the street and think, "That guy can't dress at all" but I wouldn't think it was pulled off well and the sneakers (I have a pair) would stand out as awkward.
Related note, it's funny to me that most regular fit dress shirt would have to be worn by a bodybuilder to fit well in the sleeves...and the midsection/waist would still be ridiculous.

In addition to this and what has been already stated, I think lighter pants would have provided some contrast. It's not something necessary at all since what you're wearing matches but I usually like to pair if wearing a darker sweater with lighter pants or vice versa.

How do you guys feel about this?

Is the shade too bright for tweed?

http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Skinn...0=1001&sh=0&pge=1&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Grey

I'm very interested in these but the price is kind of expensive for Topman, not sur on their quality.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/topman-...E39668-E708-E211-9A4A-90E2BA0278A8&origin=pla

Personally I really like the shade of gray of the ASOS ones.

Me too, looks good. I love light grey...so versatile. Light grey pants + tan/walnut shoes = :smokin

Thanks guys!

Would also, like to hear some more opinions before I pull the trigger on these.

I think I may be pulling the trigger on them right now...if that helps lol.

Edit: It was coming up to $17 in my cart so I figured why not, went to pay for it and it jumped to $34. I canceled the order.

Last edited:
Hey yo Ksteezy, I am getting myself into the scarf game.

Any suggestions of where to get some nice fancy black scarves from under $25?

Thanks man

Wash ya neck!
I don't know but there are detergent bars to help remove collar stains prior to washing.
I was hoping there'd be some type of spray but the only thing I could find was a tip of ironing your collar with baby powder to prevent sweat from sticking.

Do jack purcells run like Chucks ? aka get a 1/2 size down ? or are Purcells tts? thanks guys

I was hoping there'd be some type of spray but the only thing I could find was a tip of ironing your collar with baby powder to prevent sweat from sticking.
I don't know any method of prevention for collar rings, but I heard of people putting some sort of tape on the insides. I don't think its that extreme for that. You can easily scrub it out with some sort of dandruff shampoo like head & shoulders.

Back
Top Bottom