Dressing Better Vol 2.0

So me and my girl's 2 year is coming up and I'm trying to put together an inexpensive outfit for the night. So I got a couple questions, which blazers from here would you guys pick. I want a navy one.

I was personally eyeing the Navy dry jersey blazer, for $29.90 that is not a bad deal.

Serg, my brother....we're on the same page! lol that's the one I was lookign at too.

How do you think it'll look with a light blue shirt, dark gray pants, and some brown shoes

or would a white shirt be a better look?

Last edited:
Serg, my brother....we're on the same page! lol that's the one I was lookign at too.

How do you think it'll look with a light blue shirt, dark gray pants, and some brown shoes

or would a white shirt be a better look?

You can't go wrong with either, both a light blue shirt or a white shirt are classic colors that would match up great with what you've described. I may head out this weekend to Uniqlo and look for the blazer as well.

don't know if I could ever have my jacket cropped that high, but you pull it off man!! I dig the colors!!
It's a Thom piece, man. I already have like 4 other navy based suits so this is something different. Thanks!

Info in the loafers man
Joseph Cheaney and Sons. I forgot the model but its from the Handgrade line.

I stopped by some stores after work to get raffle tickets. My man at one of the stores asked where I got them from. I said England and he asked if that's a boutique on Melrose somewhere :lol: :frown:

Express suit.. Florsheim shoes to see a few frat brothers at Delaware State graduate.

Dudes, I'm kinda thinking of finding a way to keep me busy during the weekends. I'm thinking of thrifting some shops around town and see what kind of treasures I can find and sell. Instead of focusing on menswear pieces, I will look for vintage items as well that I would like to wear, and probably a lot of the gents in here. I will clean up the pieces, put them on an outfit, and post them up for sale. I'm not looking at turning this into a career or anything. I'm more curious to see how much traffic and buzz I can generate.

Any thoughts or 2 cents?

Yo DB guys.....you all have any info on the brand and quality of 'HOUSE OF HOUNDS"? i've been wanting a pair of wingtips in this color for a while now and came across these on gilt! the bottom pair is very nice as well but they're made by BB so $$$$

sorry for the small pics! i couldn't enlarge them...
nerd.gif

Last edited:
When receiving the seconds list from Allen Edmonds.. is there an easy way to find out the pictures for each shoe? Searching google is becoming very troublesome :nerd:

How is the quality on AE cemented shoes? Obviously not as good as the Goodyear welted ones but compared to other similarly priced(150-200) and constructed shoes of other brands? Thanks in advance guys..

Dudes, I'm kinda thinking of finding a way to keep me busy during the weekends. I'm thinking of thrifting some shops around town and see what kind of treasures I can find and sell. Instead of focusing on menswear pieces, I will look for vintage items as well that I would like to wear, and probably a lot of the gents in here. I will clean up the pieces, put them on an outfit, and post them up for sale. I'm not looking at turning this into a career or anything. I'm more curious to see how much traffic and buzz I can generate.

Any thoughts or 2 cents?
I'd be interested to see what you can find, I keep telling myself that I need to go thrifting but I always put it off

Any thoughts or 2 cents?

I swear all the hipster "consignment" shops where i live get all their clothes from the goodwills near rich neigborhoods lol.

Its a good idea though. Its like youre selling your personal taste.

And you know you will profit unless you have to do major cleanup/restorations.

I say def go for it. I would if i had free weekends.

Last edited:
Nice Fit Bama. Love the socks; I need to step up my sock game!
Express suit.. Florsheim shoes to see a few frat brothers at Delaware State graduate.
When receiving the seconds list from Allen Edmonds.. is there an easy way to find out the pictures for each shoe? Searching google is becoming very troublesome
nerd.gif
How is the quality on AE cemented shoes? Obviously not as good as the Goodyear welted ones but compared to other similarly priced(150-200) and constructed shoes of other brands? Thanks in advance guys..
I have never owned any, but have tried some on.  Materials are still pretty good, but definitely the construction is just not the same.  I would not pay full price, and you can find good deals on the goodyear welted ones if you are patient or look at 2nds.  But the cemented ones on a good sale would not be terrible.

FYI, J. Crew Factory just sent out an e-mail regarding 50% off everything in-stores from today until the 27th. Elkin...are you hitting this up? I think I am!

Back
Top Bottom