Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Thanks Bama! I'm looking for a beater boot and those are perfect for me. How's the sizing?

When I was researching them I found out that they're the boot Gosling wears in Drive. :pimp:

Not sure, I would guess your normal boot size.

Have you seen trailer for new Gosling movie? :x  in a good way :lol:

Only God Forgives? Can't wait to see it!

People who don't know how to dress will always have something to say. :smile:

Nice fit man

Thank you, it just gets annoying as it's daily. I shrugged my shoulders at their comment and kept on about my day.

Keep your head up man, and the end of the day you're the more stylish and from what I've seen a much better person.

Last edited:
How would you guys say Jack Purcells run? I am looking into ordering a pair of the florals. I haven't decided on navy or white yet, sizing may be the deciding factor because the 11 is sold out in navy on Converse's website.

I wear a size 12 in just about everything, from Roshes and Flyknits to basketball shoes as well.

Thanks in advance.

Honestly, you should just try them on. A bunch of people here apparently sized down, but I went with my usual sneaker size

@Storm :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But yeah, MeloPony, just though it was something interesting worth mentioning :smile:

Last edited:
Only God Forgives? Can't wait to see it!
Keep your head up man, and the end of the day you're the more stylish and from what I've seen a much better person.

Thanks man. I didn't hang my head when they said it, I shrugged my shoulders in an apologetic way but in a I don't care what you have to say when they made their comment, like whatever keep talking. It's irritating more than anything. I have a good friend of mine hear who was starting to try and change the way he dresses but same guy kept making comments and he ended up retracting to his old wardrobe. I know what it is for him in particular that the women don't pay attention to him as a result...and man some of these women here are just :smokin

How would you guys say Jack Purcells run? I am looking into ordering a pair of the florals. I haven't decided on navy or white yet, sizing may be the deciding factor because the 11 is sold out in navy on Converse's website.

I wear a size 12 in just about everything, from Roshes and Flyknits to basketball shoes as well.

Thanks in advance.

I have wide feet and true to size feels best though I could do 1/2 size down in Purcells. Chucks are a full size down, one pair I tried on (Year of the Snake) felt best 1/2 size down though, maybe because they were leather.

@Storm
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But yeah, MeloPony, just though it was something interesting worth mentioning
smile.gif
Just makn a stupid joke.  Glad you took it well man!     lol @ that drake gif

So TSBMen just posted a video where they challenged each other to put an outfit together while spending $200 or under on the complete outfit, I think they did really well! I also think this could be a great challenge for us going forward, a week where the outfits we put together we paid $xxx amount or under. Thoughts?
Definitely should do this here too. I have an outfit i made  that cost me 27 $ with everything new, nothing thrifted/second hand. I have to show it to you.

Last edited:
To dig or not to dig? I kind of like 'em. If worn with the proper fit these would be fresh as hell.

Last edited:
Ha. Essentially...or if Nike realized it didn't have to put it's huge logo there, which is not likely to happen.

Son those are beautiful, when and where are they dropping?...I see Nike feeding off the popularity of the lunargrands and want to tap into the more formal scheme, I'm digging these two models, it's awesome because it'll be an area unaffected by hypebeasts and resellers.

^ It's like those were made for this thread. I would def cop but it being a quickstrike..it's gonna be a mission to obtain a pair

Dem Olive joints is what I was referring to, need those in my life...:lol: Need to find a CH plug again, no more Nike employee discount :frown:

Back
Top Bottom