Dressing Better Vol 2.0

i was thinking about throwing together a few last minute fits for TSB but the weather is not cooperating today lol

I'm happy you dudes are loving the LE cargos as much as I do. Glad i could help. :nthat:

tumblr_llcjsbi2Sw1qi7wv6o1_500.jpg

Definetly props for putting me up on those LE cargos. I just ordered a pair online. I'm not sure how much they were before but they are on sale 24.99 on the LE website.

Last edited:
I basically want those Land's End cargos in olive/army green...but without the cargo pockets. So, olive khakis but in more of a relaxed/casual (slim fit) style. That same detailing but no side cargo pockets, not into that. Any suggestions?

I basically want those Land's End cargos in olive/army green...but without the cargo pockets. So, olive khakis but in more of a relaxed/casual (slim fit) style. That same detailing but no side cargo pockets, not into that. Any suggestions?

I want them but there is no free shipping with no minimum out there or additional percentage off...boo.

Not sure who had brought it up before... but I passed by an H&M today and they had a few grey blazers on display. They were $25 I believe

'Twas I. I need to stop in there to get that blazer so I can get an outfit for my birthday together in a few weeks

Last edited:

I want them but there is no free shipping with no minimum out there or additional percentage off...boo.
Bruh you kill me with the shipping hate. :lol: Think of it as gas or train money.

you should smile once in a while....you always look miserable taking selfies in the mirror bro

Never even noticed that about his pictures, my dude has the mean frown :lol:

I tried. :\ Could have sworn there was an Olive Alpha Khaki but I couldn't find one for you

http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13351149&&cp=3146842.3146854.3691990

you should smile once in a while....you always look miserable taking selfies in the mirror bro

I tried. :\ Could have sworn there was an Olive Alpha Khaki but I couldn't find one for you

http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13351149&&cp=3146842.3146854.3691990

Valiant effort, thanks. Those are too ordinary.

Does it say something about me that I started googling to see if what I have in mind exists and the two closest pairs are...women's? :wow:

Kind of a combination of those two and not capris. And for dudes.

Bruh you kill me with the shipping hate.
laugh.gif
Think of it as gas or train money.
Companies like Nordstrom have groomed consumers to grow accustomed to free shipping.

Tbh, unless the shipping cost is unusual for the products, customers shouldn't really complain, especially if it's a cheap item since the company has to make money

Valiant effort, thanks. Those are too ordinary.

You're welcome

Last edited:
I have heard several people complain about not being able to find a good tailor in their area. For my NTers who live in the DMV and are looking for a good tailor PM me and I can give you my tailor's information. Ive beeing going to him for YEARS and he is official. He is your sterotypical tailor when you think of a tailor, LOL, short old Italian guy born in raised in Italy with a deep accent. He definetely knows what he is doing and has been doing this for many years.

Am I the only one who enjoys rocking sweats/track jacket type fits? I swear once I get swole I`m gonna be the Y-3 God. It gets so hot in GA that at times you dont even wanna rock a polo because they thick lol

Am I the only one who enjoys rocking sweats/track jacket type fits? I swear once I get swole I`m gonna be the Y-3 God. It gets so hot in GA that at times you dont even wanna rock a polo because they thick lol
I've been on this athletic clothing kick for a while. One of my favorite things are these Arcteryx softshell climbing pants. I just work it into any kinda regular look I do sometimes.

Late reply, but I really dig how Mike rocked the jean jacket with the badges (buttons). If we have NT buttons, I'd put one on :pimp:

Today...

I was waving to a neighbor :lol:

Today:

Got myself an early birthday gift, camera's a beast :evil:

Very nice. Any post editing to the pics? Elkin is smiling somewhere.

Congrats on landing the job Pana!

Snow over here in NJ today so no outside pic:

Also, saw this living social deal on Charles Tyrwhitt clothing and thought someone could get some use out of it:
http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/...=640628-50-or-100-of-menswear-and-accessories
I grew to really like clunky shoes/boots with pegged jeans. Good stuff. It was rather hot today. I regretted wearing wool trousers halfway through the day, haha.

Back
Top Bottom