Dressing Better Vol 2.0

A few combinations I have worn over the past month. I need to get myself a braided belt lol

i know first hand about yelp reviews.
A few posts back I mentioned how yelp and google suck at tailor reviews.
I can't find a reasonable tailor in the DMV.

I mentioned Lam since he consistently did good work for me.
Only thing good about yelp, and the reason i referenced it, is to get the directions and contact info.

Seems like you have more than one tailor on call . Was this thru trial and error?
Yelp sucks just for about anything now. When I wrote a business plan for a local restaurant, I experienced the same thing.

It was from recommendations. I wanted to try a local tailor that can cut shirts in house so that's how I found Mr. Lee. Tailor Town, I've been using them since 2005 or so. I was referred to them by a friend who used to work at Nordstrom. Tony is Jason's favorite tailor (owner of Thick as Thieves).

It looks like the camo trend will continue heavily. I saw a lot of Levi's camo shorts, from fitted ones to baggy cargo shorts. Also noticed a lot of jean jacket vest from numerous brands at mall stores. No luck getting the $35 Roshes from the local UO's :lol: :frown:

It looks like the camo trend will continue heavily. I saw a lot of Levi's camo shorts, from fitted ones to baggy cargo shorts. Also noticed a lot of jean jacket vest from numerous brands at mall stores. No luck getting the $35 Roshes from the local UO's :lol: :frown:

I just recently bought a pair of Tiger Camo shorts from Rothco. Hoping the fit is nice on those. I ended up buying 2 pairs of Cargo Shorts from Gap yesterday. Came out to about $26 a piece after tax. Big thanks to whoever posted that 40% off F&F coupon! :smokin Luckily they honored mines & my friend's but all of my friends back at home had no luck with the $35 Roshe.

:lol: I went back today and saw the Iguanas in my size. Couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. Also - my Urban had some Unbranded clothing - the 21 oz denim and the Selvedge Khakis. I was surprised, none in my size though :smh: :frown:

not yet. still recovering financially from paris so trying to hold off on any non-essential purchases for a few weeks. just put the slr on a table outside in the backyard lol

Last edited:
^ Rothco quality is superb. I got tiger camo & woodland camo pants from them; tiger camo shorts too.

Great to hear! :smokin How's the fit on the shorts? I don't want them to show my knees, hitting the knees however is fine. I just feel weird whenever my knees show lol.

what color shirts and shoes would you guys wear with pants of this color

Last edited:
jackthreads is legit. havent bought anything from there in years though. in general the pieces there don't really fit in with this thread

Hit up the Gap Factory Store today and scored some Gap Selvedge Raw Denim for $14...they were $69.99 plus 70% off and then an additional 40% off. Question for the gents here, selvedge raw denim stretches correct? I asked as I sized down.

I own the Slims. It's almost like wearing sweatpants.

Wow, 4 Way stretch fabric literally sounds amazing. I have two pairs of raw stretch denim with 3% elastane and they easily get the most wears of any other pairs I have. My first choice even when I'm feeling lazy.

How have yours held up so far?

Last edited:
Hit up the Gap Factory Store today and scored some Gap Selvedge Raw Denim for $14...they were $69.99 plus 70% off and then an additional 40% off. Question for the gents here, selvedge raw denim stretches correct? I asked as I sized down.

I asked Adrian about this and he said that they do stretch but it takes time, they don't stretch as quick as APCs for example

Back
Top Bottom