Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Those that in the DB brotherhood that in need of the new Jordan release, I can get them with no hassle. Just pay for shipping and the retail price...and I will make sure you get them. If I can't, the money will be refunded. Let me know who need them and the size. If you a luker, I cannot and will not help. Only for those that post often. I guaranteed your pair.Not extra is needed for this.

Black toes?
I'm still trying to find the Royal 1s myself...

Black toes?
I'm still trying to find the Royal 1s myself...
Bro, there is this chain of shoe stores around SoCal called WSS (Warehouse Shoe Sale). It's blown up now, but back when I was in high school, they had Jordans all days. Even the Retro 11 lows, (red patent and baby blue patent) made it to the sale. Now they have kids lining up overnight for the release :frown:

RE: tucking in shirt.

This is short and to the point:

Source: http://www.styleforum.net/t/253842/waywrn-mc-casual-style/12000#post_6197318

Bro, there is this chain of shoe stores around SoCal called WSS (Warehouse Shoe Sale). It's blown up now, but back when I was in high school, they had Jordans all days. Even the Retro 11 lows, (red patent and baby blue patent) made it to the sale. Now they have kids lining up overnight for the release :frown:

Yeap they'd never have lines, I remember picking up the white/cement III's at my local WSS days later back in the early 2000s.

RE: tucking in shirt.

This is short and to the point:

Source: http://www.styleforum.net/t/253842/waywrn-mc-casual-style/12000#post_6197318

I will have to second this.

In my opinion you can't wear the same shirt tucked or untucked. Meaning you need to have shirts that are strictly worn tucked and some that are worn untucked. If I cant see at least half of my fly, I will either designate the shirt as a untucked shirt or get it tailored. At that point its too short to tuck and stay tucked and I think thats why you wear it untucked. Its too short! If it covers your fly, you should just tuck it.

Hope this makes sense.

USPS dude has Steez.

I like the way she wears them as well, cute too. Pants could be slightly smaller in the thigh/waist though

USPS dude has Steez.

I like the way she wears them as well, cute too. Pants could be slightly smaller in the thigh/waist though

The girl is going for the un-proportional appeal I think.

I hope no one buys a pair of Alden and have that USPS guy delivering them, he might take them :lol:

:x :x at that Trukfit line being sold in Macys, stuff is HIDEOUS

Also, anyone know any good locations to check out for stores in Atlanta? Im down here for break and I think I may try Atlantic Station sometime but was wondering if theres anywhere else?

What kind of stores you looking for?

Wish - urban and underground brands
Strivers Row - independent brand
Lenox Mall
Phillips Plaza
Little Five Point off Moreland Ave. they have a lot of good thrift stores. Make sure you walk the whole area.
Stratosphere - skate shop
Urban outfitters - the stand alone store off Pounce De Leon
Walters for sneakers

Last edited:
Except for the front flaps, I like the LE canvas slim cargos. Got the olive, may have to get the khakis and use as my summer joints instead of shorts.

My H&M sale was trash. Grabbed a couple of pairs of chinos for 24 though. I need some short sleeved shirts and polos for the spring

I was excited for that GAP sale. Wanted to grab some henleys and lived in khakis.

Once again, GAP sales have proven to be awfukl

Back
Top Bottom