Dressing Better Vol 2.0

and K i agree just because something is douchey doesnt necessarily mean it looks bad if thats what youre going for. but the dudes in the pics you posted still look like they would spit in your face and not think twice

Frigid out here, thank god for this layering challenge:

edit: excuse my stacks. i guess i was rocking a sag :\

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments on my last fit, I appreciate it.
I've got my dslr at school now so I'll try to post more regularly. Figured I'd introduce myself...I'm Jack. An undergrad on a tighter budget like many others in here seem to be as well.
I really need to get some better looking running/walking shoes. Hopefully I'll get some flyknits in the next few weeks.
Anyways, for today:

aiight ill give you guys thriller lol
That's Mike though, man. He made Thriller. He made Thriller. :lol:

The talk of white suits made me want a cream linen jacket now.

Now you got props? $10 says nothing is in the bag except your lunch :lol: jk

and K i agree just because something is douchey doesnt necessarily mean it looks bad if thats what youre going for. but the dudes in the pics you posted still look like they would spit in your face and not think twice

Gob would never.

RFX probably had to take a break after the plethora of camo fits :lol:
Just wait for me to post pics when I get home. :smile:

As long as it's not the new RL shorts I think we're good :lol:

Last edited:
I've got my dslr at school now so I'll try to post more regularly. Figured I'd introduce myself...I'm Jack. An undergrad on a tighter budget like many others in here seem to be as well.
I really need to get some better looking running/walking shoes. Hopefully I'll get some flyknits in the next few weeks.
Anyways, for today:

Welcome, man! :D We need to get a team undergrad going :lol:

This could have been a decent fit but the shoes killed it. Definitely check out flyknits, or even Air Max.

Love that sweater though, info?

Anyways, for today:

welcome Jack. i think 1s would work with these too. as a guy who is always trying to integrate sneakers into more mature outfits i dig the look.

let them sag pleighboi let the guhs see the designer belt game :pimp:

Last edited:
Undergrad gang :pimp:

Jack, the top is cool but I definitely would have brought some darker khakis to that fit and formal shoes. I don't think runners would look good with that particular fit at all anyway. Cop some Clarks, they're very versatile

This could have been a decent fit but the shoes killed it. Definitely check out flyknits, or even Air Max.

Sweater should be an LL Bean Norwegian sweater. They're awesome. I bought a vintage one off eBay a couple years ago for like $15.

I suck at taking fit pics :lol: But this was yesterday

Raffle denim jacket
RL Navy Hoodie
AA Flannel
Levi Khakis
Red Wings

Sweater should be an LL Bean Norwegian sweater. They're awesome. I bought a vintage one off eBay a couple years ago for like $15.

Thanks bro, I just love that pattern. Texture/materials look nice too.

edit: Link for anyone else that was interested

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/60845?page=heritage-sweater-norwegian-crewneck&subrnd=0

Last edited:
Wis: pretty sure i had that "prop" for my last fit :lol:
I'll take that $10 via paypal if you don't mind. Tablet and textbooks ftw

Shady: That Alpaca had me feeling toasty :smokin
just definitely need to catch up on my gloves game doe haha

Duane: Glad to see you rocking that jacket man! Hope that lining is being put to good use today lol

Last edited:
Damn I didn't know there was such a stereotype/stigma on people who wear black shirts :lol:. I see people wear them all the time in NY.

Back
Top Bottom