Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Thanks bros, had an early start today, did my crossfit and I just been home quite bored...but ya keeping me entertained...thinking of purchasing my domain so I can remove the blogstop.com off my blogs address...lol

Thanks bros, had an early start today, did my crossfit and I just been home quite bored...but ya keeping me entertained...thinking of purchasing my domain so I can remove the blogstop.com off my blogs address...lol

I too finished everything early this morning, only had one class, workout, and a meeting today.

In regards to the domain, I think it's definitely worth it. I don't think it's really that expensive either.

Last edited:
since it was my idea for this weeks challenge, ill kick it off...got my canadian tuxedo steez on...lol

3 ways to rock a chambray shirt.

laugh.gif
Info on those maroon pants?

I too finished everything early this morning, only had one class, workout, and a meeting today.

In regards to the domain, I think it's definitely worth it. I don't think it's really that expensive either.

ill give it a try, i know its cheap, ive purchased a domain before...lol

feels good to top off your day early....i work tonight though...blahhh

Info on those maroon pants?

those are Zara bro

So the 484s don't taper?

Wj4 said the 484s are skinnier or slimmer than the 511s

How can that be if they don't taper

( just wondering haha I guess I should just go try them on )

Are you all planning to do a tumblr or a wordpress blog for this? Would suggest checking out some of the responsive wp themes that are out there, particularly on the genesis framework. Since I know most of you post from your mobile devices, would be a big step up and feature to be able to do that on the fly.

So the 484s don't taper?

They definitely don't look as slim as 511s... but I have heard this too

So the 484s don't taper?

they taper a bit, but not much at all, difference between the width at the inseam and the leg opening is about 2-3 inches at most....they give you more room at the thighs than 511's would....sorry for the confusion bro.

both 484's and 511's have just about the same size leg opening, with the 484s being a bit wider by no more than an inch i say.

Last edited:
Are you all planning to do a tumblr or a wordpress blog for this? Would suggest checking out some of the responsive wp themes that are out there, particularly on the genesis framework. Since I know most of you post from your mobile devices, would be a big step up and feature to be able to do that on the fly.
Thanks for the tip. I personally blog from my CPU unless it's a quick picture that I take with the phone.

So the 484s don't taper?

They are borderline skinny. Leg opening on a sz 31 is about 7". Anything less than 6.7" or so would be skinny and the cuff won't be able to go over most shoes/boots for me.

Today:

Some pics of the 484:

good stuff Wisith, really like tumblr, too bad i cant use it at work, would be an inconvenience for me to blog anything...

wj4-are you sure leg opening on a 31 is 7?

J Crew site says 7.5 for a 32 and a .5 difference with just one waist size seems pretty drastic to me

Thanks for the tip. I personally blog from my CPU unless it's a quick picture that I take with the phone.
They are borderline skinny. Leg opening on a sz 31 is about 7". Anything less than 6.7" or so would be skinny and the cuff won't be able to go over most shoes/boots for me.

Today:

Some pics of the 484:

Is that a grey pair in your first 484 pic link? details? :nerd:

I'm pretty sure it's about 7". My pref is about 7 to 7.5" depending on the cut. Will measure when I get home tonight.

Hahahah. Good stuff, K!

Yes, gray 484 jeans. They were from last season I believe. No longer in production.

Last edited:
So the 484s don't taper?

they taper a bit, but not much at all, difference between the width at the inseam and the leg opening is about 2-3 inches at most....they give you more room at the thighs than 511's would....sorry for the confusion bro.

both 484's and 511's have just about the same size leg opening, with the 484s being a bit wider by no more than an inch i say.

I own 484s and 511s in sz31 and the 484s are definitely slimmer than the 511s.

In terms of leg opening, from slimmest to widest, it's 510

Last edited:
So the 484s don't taper?

skinny is not the same as a taper. you could theoretically have a straight leg pant that is 7" in width at the knee and the hem.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom