Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I think desert camo will be popping this spring/summer
Honestly, if I have a Bape camo sweater that was ever so popular back in early to mid 2000s, I would rock it now.

I can definitely see avant garde brands using camo into men's wear, ie camo elbow patches on blazers.
Middle joints on my radar

but i want something more like this

or this

Last edited:
Did everyone end up getting their SS stuff? I really hope so :nerd:
I understand your frustration. Your SS said he sent your gift but it has been stuck in customs. Not sure what the deal is with the package. He has posted here and has stayed in contact so I don't believe he is a deadbeat. Lets give it a couple days to see where the item is. Didn't know Canada would be tough to send a package to.

^the latter is digi camo btw. You can probably get any army issued one for cheap.

Re: Secret Santa, there is one slight hiccup which we are working on. Communications can be better, but be assured the person that hasn't receive his gift will not be left out.

Did everyone end up getting their SS stuff? I really hope so :nerd:
I understand your frustration. Your SS said he sent your gift but it has been stuck in customs. Not sure what the deal is with the package. He has posted here and has stayed in contact so I don't believe he is a deadbeat. Lets give it a couple days to see where the item is. Didn't know Canada would be tough to send a package to.
I'm not really THAT tight about it. I'm patient. Just posting for lulz

hope everyone had a great new years. i ended up running into some friends ditching friends problems :smh: but still at least made it back home safe and sound.
here are some pics from the night:
waiting for the train

at the bar with my friend...no we did not plan on both wearing gingham :rolleyes

Had the same problem :smh: I was 5minutes late so I got left haha...Still a decent night I suppose...Noticed you were celebrating at Hofbrauhaus love those..

^The first hue looks like it's made out of heavier fabric, while the latter looks like a lightweight one suitable for the hotter months.

Same model, different color. Also comes in khaki and navy. Between the two I'd like to have the one with some potential to dress up or down.

Today is great, streets are empty and so are the stores. I drove by the gym and parking lot looked empty, hopefully this is the case in several hours when I go.

Cleaned out size medium again :lol:

Last edited:
First Time Poster In Here.....

Last Night's Garb To Bring In The New Year

*Seedless Cabbie
*RL Tweed Sport Coat
*RL Lambs Wool Scarf
*RL Alpaca Shawl
*Beeswax Clarks Desert Boot

Last edited:
so much sole, i really like that sweater man...i actually have the exact same one :lol: but from the shoulders, it looks like that jacket might be too big on you. maybe its the angle, but it looks like it protrudes out too much. Also, i'd suggest going with a more fitted pair of jeans. love the DBs though. happy new year!

Wis, do I see a man bag or is that a portfolio of some sort. I'm currently looking for a cross body
:lol: It's my little pouch that I use to carry my 2 cell phones and camera. Sometimes I want a crossbody too because of all the crap I lug around.

Last edited:
Nice casual fit man. I think the jacket is a little large on you. If it was properly fitted the shoulders wouldn't stick out. It would also elongate your frame.

my bros i am looking to buy some navy causal pants slim fit for around like 50. what are my best options

*Seedless Cabbie
*RL Tweed Sport Coat
*RL Lambs Wool Scarf
*RL Alpaca Shawl
This is the look! That's the way a coat is suppose to fit, don't listen to these smedium cats. You can go cusaul or dress with the fit on the coat. Finally somebody who dress outside of the EuroHype!

Last edited:

*Seedless Cabbie

*RL Tweed Sport Coat

*RL Lambs Wool Scarf

*RL Alpaca Shawl

This is the look! That's the way a coat is suppose to fit, don't listen to these smedium cats. You can go cusaul or dress with the fit on the coat. Finally somebody who dress outside of the EuroHype!

It has nothing to do with small clothing dude. The shoulders are too wide, it's obvious the way they stick out.

Jcrew:

In-store clearance sales are fabulous.

Scored a 100% cashmere sweater for $59 (OG $225) and a Wool Fair-Isle for $52 (og $138)

30% off clearance + 15% student ID discount.

I've also found that clearance prices in-store are much better than online clearance prices.

All sales are final though!

Back
Top Bottom