Dressing Better Vol 2.0

hey whats up fellas i got a question for you guys. dont know if this is stupid or what but i have a pair of shorts that i really love but want tailored that are just a hair too long and tad bit too baggy for my taste. is this stupid? don't want to go see a tailor and he laughs in my face because i want my shorts tailored lol. keep up the good work always reading the posts.

Last edited:
hey whats up fellas i got a question for you guys. dont know if this is stupid or what but i have a pair of shorts that i really love but want tailored that are just a hair too long and tad bit too baggy for my taste. is this stupid? don't want to go see a tailor and he laughs in my face because i want my shorts tailored lol. keep up the good work always reading the posts.
It's fine, they'll do it. Refusing money is bad business.

Are these lanvins? Can you guys enlighten me with more cap toe sneakers that have similar shape to these? Right now I'm limited to Jack Purcells and RLs but want to step up plus they're comfy on my flat feet. Thanks in Advance!
I really liked these if you can find them
reigning-champ-converse-chuck-taylor-all-star-01-620x413.jpg

Last edited:

You wouldn't be the first to ask them to do this so don't stress it. Probably not their most common request but don't worry about whether they'll laugh, they won't.

Is there a list of Target locations that will have the Odin items?
The DBs are a must

I think most will, I live in Middletown, NY, literally about 65 miles from New York City and not near any other major city and they carried the Webster collection and al the other collabs surprisingly enough.

RE: Lanvins, I find that you have a great chance of scoring a pair during the first mark down from Barneys. 20-30% off a pair of $800+ sneakers is still heavy for the general public. They do catch a lot of attention for some reason even though they bear no logos. People often ask me if they're Pumas.

RE: Dainite sole. I read that they don't do that well in snow/slush, but great in the rain. I don't live in a climate with such conditions so I can't say on a first hand experience.

Speaking of Target, JC Pennys has a nice men's section I suggest NTer's looking to up their wardrobe take advantage of the clearance sells that go on around this time.

Get some of last season's stuff at a ridiculously low price. 

Actually copped about 6 pairs of dress pants for $12.99 each that were originally marked up at $100-$140 :pimp:
Eh, some stores are hit and miss. But yeah, prices cant be beat. Only downside is that most things they sell are... bigger. So skinny guys like me, it's real tough to find something. I did find some good fitting tank tops for $4 each + my discount though :smokin

wanted to share a picture of my travel duffle from jcrew, love this thing....never checking bags again!
7779158672_620052cf72_b.jpg

greetings from Wakiki my DB fam
7779160592_186dfd2028_b.jpg

So I have a question, with the fall and winter approaching, what type of boots are best? If it makes a difference I live in NY and the winters are cold and usually good amounts of snow.

L.L. Bean Maine hunting shoes or Bean Boots...Not very stylish but definitely serve the purpose and guaranteed for life.

L.L. Bean Maine hunting shoes or Bean Boots...Not very stylish but definitely serve the purpose and guaranteed for life.

Also check out Sperry, I picked up a pair of d knots with the sheepskin interior...those things are perfect for our snow days in the winter...good grip on the bottom

5417868832_044ee33757_b.jpg

^^, Speaking of BOOTS ...DavidZ has there RED WINGS x DAVID Z for $149 ...can't wait for mines arrived this friday
happy.gif

Lord Beckham can walk outside in a pair of Paco jeans and his swag level will still be on astronomical proportions btw...so he shouldn't be used as an examPle

Lord Beckham can walk outside in a pair of Paco jeans and his swag level will still be on astronomical proportions btw...so he shouldn't be used as an examPle

In a few pictures I noticed the chain on his side,is this functional like a chain wallet or simply for fashion? Walking through the mall Sunday I noticed two mannequins in the window of Buckle that had these but I wasn't about to venture in there all the Affliction shirts and bedazzled jeans are just too much for me to handle.

Thanks a lot for the info guys! Sarteaga I'll definitely look into that with my boots. Very helpful, props to you all :pimp:

I'm not sure how often you guys dry clean your clothes (if at all), but this brush is a great tool to use in between. We know dry cleaning shorten the live of the article, so I try to dry clean on a need be basis. FYI I dry clean all of my pants so I use it on all my pants and luxury knits.
1gt5ww.jpg
WJ4, what do you use this brush for?

Last edited:
^Pretty much everything I dry clean. It's double sided. The softer side is for wool/cashmere/silk. The stiffer side is for cotton. It's suppose to take off debris that may be picked up through out the day until the next dry cleaning.

Back
Top Bottom