Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Been in the same boat. Cast 2s are a bit too tight around the thigh for me.

Ideally, need a high rise (10.5 inch+) with a 6-6.5 inch leg opening. Outlier NY makes the best fitting thicker pants (strongdarts) I have ever worn, but they dont make jeans.

There are Joes Jeans, Paige, Frame etc but they're all for the super skinny or their leg opening is too wide for the slim/straight fits.

yall finally see the light
je's are skinny's

and you really don't need a 6 inch ankle opening but i get it

im biased to Iron Heart..Its an investment but you won't need jeans for YEARS unless you are one of those same denim everyday dudes..

Honestly gap has had good denim for me lately, crazy sale, good relaxed and straight fits that aren’t ankle huggers, comfortable thigh room. Basically emulate a 501..
relaxed taper is clutch I also like their barrel fit. Wearing straight crop now in washed black

I haven’t bought any new jeans in years but the levi’s slim taper ones fit me best. Slim but not tight and the tapered leg looked good with sneakers and boots.

Cats in Europe look silly with the extra tight jeans

long-sleeve-t-shirt-skinny-jeans-low-top-sneakers-large-37235.jpg

Been in the same boat. Cast 2s are a bit too tight around the thigh for me.

Ideally, need a high rise (10.5 inch+) with a 6-6.5 inch leg opening. Outlier NY makes the best fitting thicker pants (strongdarts) I have ever worn, but they dont make jeans.

There are Joes Jeans, Paige, Frame etc but they're all for the super skinny or their leg opening is too wide for the slim/straight fits.

I grabbed a pair of Joe's Jeans Brixton for my "work denim" and they are OK. Material is comfortable and being a little looser they aren't as restrictive, but I had to dig through piles of pairs to find any that had realistic looking fading. And even these are only decent looking whiskers, no fading behind the knees or anywhere else. My previous work pair were Gap raws that started fading nicely but the crotch blew out so had to retire them.

My perfect pair would be a slightly looser top block of the Cast 2's (high rise + button fly), not nearly as skinny towards the ankle, but with the same quality of denim / fading / details. Oh and like $150 instead of $400+ :lol:

Part of the London f boy uniform back in 2015-16 :lol::lol::lol:

Skinnys
Scoop tee
trainers
Johnny Bravo haircut

Now they be in Trapstar and dirty white AF1s and never seen a dime bag get sold in the park

That **** is/was nationwide :lol:

Big day drinking at Slug and Lettuce vibes.

But yeah now it's 75% tattoo coverage and more 'urban' brands.

Bruhs, people getting bolder. I went to the mall to get lunch. Was walking past macys and this guy is running towards me. I’m in a hurry so I try to avoid him but he’s yelling if he can ask me a question and he seems annoyed. I already know it’s gonna be some BS. he says he just got out of jail and if I can buy him an outfit. I said no, I don’t have money to buy him an oufit. Gonna start saying I don’t speak English again so I don’t have to listen to people’s nonsense. The mall is filled with dozens of stores, ask them if they can spare a few things.

Bruhs, people getting bolder. I went to the mall to get lunch. Was walking past macys and this guy is running towards me. I’m in a hurry so I try to avoid him but he’s yelling if he can ask me a question and he seems annoyed. I already know it’s gonna be some BS. he says he just got out of jail and if I can buy him an outfit. I said no, I don’t have money to buy him an oufit. Gonna start saying I don’t speak English again so I don’t have to listen to people’s nonsense. The mall is filled with dozens of stores, ask them if they can spare a few things.

Having to ask another man to buy you an outfit has to humiliating as hell. Scam or not I hope it gets better for dude.

What are you guys doing for shorts in the summer? Like something I could wear with a button up or a polo? I've been a fan of Bonobos but they are absolutely foul for charging $89 for some shorts.

I was going to say baggies before I read your reply..Really cant go wrong with those..I stopped by Uniqlo in London and they are selling their version in summer colors. Not sure what the inseam was tho

Lately i’ve just been wearing gym shorts that have zippered pockets.

I don’t wear any shorts with slant pockets anymore, always had to constantly check if stuff fell out of my pockets. I try to find some cotton or twill 5 pocket shorts or some all black jean shorts.

I have to wear "nice" pants/shorts for one of my jobs so just seeing what the options are since the job is outside I'd prefer shorts. Currently rocking some older J.Crew ones but they barely fit. Might have to see what they are offering nowadays if there aren't many other options out there.

Back
Top Bottom