Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I like these. Just not the price tag. Any Brand have something like this for less?

GMF00345.F002995-55353.jpg

Sort of off subject but do you guys have any suggestions for toddler clothing stores? New father here and I want my kid to be as fresh as me.

How does Meermin sizing compare to Allen Edmunds or even Nike. I'm 10D in Allen Edmonds and 11 in Nike.
It depends on the last. Each type of shoe will fit differently. Some last are TTS and others are either half size big or you'll have to size up. A simple google search for the last will give you the correct sizing.

got some jm westons. That are already the wider size but its still tight width wise. How do i widen it a bit more

got some jm westons. That are already the wider size but its still tight width wise. How do i widen it a bit more
They got shoe stretchers, and shoe stretching sprays. Or you can just take it to the cobbler and they'll do it for you.

I googled it but can you fix the creasing on Jordaans? They crease hella easily. Makes me not wanna get the leather ones and get the penny loafers instead. Velvet Jordaans are fire tho lol.

Back
Top Bottom