Dressing Better Vol 2.0

For my work holiday party. Our theme was the 1920s/prohibition. Shoulda tucked in my collar.

Last edited:
Anyone trying to get the Targer x NM Thome Browne blazer tomorrow?

$150

Last edited:
For those of you who want a pair of Jack Purcell's, hit up J. Crew. $60 originaly but with their promotion going on, it's $45 a pair if you spend $150+ and $42 a pair if you spend $250+ I got a pair in Black and a pair in White coming in soon. :smokin

So I have to drop $150 to get them for $45? :rolleyes

8)

I'm looking for a short trench coat, if not a pea coat works. Going to ask someone to get it for me as a gift so I do want it to be a decent price, around $200 I guess. Any suggestions?

I'm looking for a short trench coat, if not a pea coat works. Going to ask someone to get it for me as a gift so I do want it to be a decent price, around $200 I guess. Any suggestions?

lol RFX I was just gonna post that, there's also:

a87ch.jpg

69.99 Marc Jacobs scarf

288yr5s.jpg

69.99 Rag & Bone

From the Target x Neiman Marcus collab

I'll just say my line of work correlates to what I majored in for my undergrad and grad programs. I have a bit more disposable income because I am not married, do not have kids, and I spend money differently, ie $200 on a pair of pants instead of on alcohol on a typical Saturday night out.
wouldnt it just be easier to say what you do?   

Last edited:
Need help with N&F sizing.
I'm a 32 in APC New Standards, but i wanna cop some N&F with this Karmaloop sale
Would i need the skinny or slim guy fit? or the weird? LOL. How's stretching on these jeans?
I just got my first pair of N&F today, I went with weird guys because I have bigger thighs, no romo, and wanted them to be tapered. I sized down one and they fit like a glove. all buttoned up and stacking perfect, just need trying to break them in now, still a little stiff.. I've heard stretching can go up to 2 sizes with some people but if you wear a belt you should be fine.

I just got my first pair of N&F today, I went with weird guys because I have bigger thighs, no romo, and wanted them to be tapered. I sized down one and they fit like a glove. all buttoned up and stacking perfect, just need trying to break them in now, still a little stiff.. I've heard stretching can go up to 2 sizes with some people but if you wear a belt you should be fine.

Yeah, i have a muscular build so it's looking like the weird guy fit for me as well. Like that you said they stack well.

I'm a true 34, but my APC are a 32 to account for changes. They're broken in and love them

For N&F, would i need a 32 again as well?

In keeping with the trend of posting sales, those Eastland Sherman boots posted a while back are on sale right now at UNITE. $135 shipped with code "kicksdeals". Link

Last edited:
Yeah, i have a muscular build so it's looking like the weird guy fit for me as well. Like that you said they stack well.
I'm a true 34, but my APC are a 32 to account for changes. They're broken in and love them
For N&F, would i need a 32 again as well?
Yeah go with Weird Guys in 32 they will be good in the waist. Thighs will be a little tight to start but should stretch some.

Really need a pair of selvedge/raw denim. The cheapest I've found for a quality brand is unbranded for ~$80 or APC New Standards for ~$100 from Urban Outfitters. Patiently waiting for a Christmas sale so I can cop the APCs for ~$50

Back
Top Bottom