Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Thanks.

Are you guys rocking the boots with or without the pull tab?
I wear them like this

Common-Projects-Chelsea-Boots-Other-Side.jpg

Price tag a bit expensive for my first pair. Any other brand recommendations that max out around $200?
New Republic.
I own both the CPs and the New Rebulics.
For $100 you can't beat the price, especially if you want the CP aesthetic.

Appreciate it fellas!

Looks like suede is the most common material. That just seems like its only suitable in the winter.

What shorts are y’all wearing this summer?
mostly Chubbies 7" stretch originals, one pair of Chubbies 7" stretch drawstrings, a couple of pairs of Chubbies 5.5" sweatshorts, a pair of Uniqlo dry stretch shorts (DIY from sweatpants), and a couple of pairs of American Eagle All Day shorts for when it's blazing hot out

honestly have more shorts than I should considering I typically will only be wearing them on the weekend...may return the American Eagle shorts

for anyone interested in Chubbies, if you place an order and then return they offer a full refund in original form of payment or store credit with probably an additional 25% boost

I believe shipping on orders of $35 or more are free so nothing to lose

2 of my favorite pairs of shorts are both from Eddie Bauer, of all places. Speaking of which, sometimes you can find decent stuff there and its always on sale. Sign up for their rewards program and they send you $10 giftcards all the time. I've bought so many damn water bottles and other little trinkets using those $10 codes, for free.

Anyone ever try Myles Apparel?

https://mylesapparel.com/products/t...8gP7gBs4IgUtBNu0JewKyCKXZ3xjhwExoCYYcQAvD_BwE

Yup, a cognac brown oxford type shoe is exactly what I was picturing to go with that fit. :lol: :pimp:

White CP was a nice choice for the casual event, too.

I still mess with Grana :lol::nerd:

Although I can’t pay full price, but I have a Japnese denim shirt from them and two other Japanese chambray shirts that are some of my favorite pieces in my closet. I really like how their clothing fits.

Update on these, went to bend my elbow last week and ripped clean through the darker chambray :sick::smh::lol:. That was legit one of my favorite shirts too. Out of stock in my size on Grana and of course they tried to play me and say that it was natural wear and tear, even though the lighter one of the same exact shirt that I have has been fine. They tried to placate me with a $10 coupon. Oh well. Maybe I'll try Everlane's chambray next.

I only go to Grana for their denim. When my weight fluctuates I can fit those no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom