Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Currently I’m obsessed with GStar biker denim...have bought three pairs in the last 2 months...

JE stretches out a lot.

Been eyeing a pair of the Mox but need to pepper my angus to drop $300.
THE_CAST_2_MOX_05_712x.jpg

With all the dope denim being produced by lower end brands it’s hard to justify droping over $100 on jeans.
It's so hard for me to find a light wash to my liking with a decent fit (no extreme alterations needed) though, so any recommendations are more than welcome.

I got have these and actually don't like them. I think I'm too short for JE. Don't get me wrong, the jeans are nice
Damn. I have long legs so I go for 34 inseams usually. Is that the only gripe you had with them?

Is balmain played out? I’ve always wanted a pair of their bikers...lol I will probably still get them soon.

It's so hard for me to find a light wash to my liking with a decent fit (no extreme alterations needed) though, so any recommendations are more than welcome.

Damn. I have long legs so I go for 34 inseams usually. Is that the only gripe you had with them?

You can find Nudie, N&F, A.P.C. for all under $200 if you look. Not sure if this thread likes any of those though.

Yeah that and the fact they stretch out a lot. At the time my size was perfect. Had I gone down a size it would have been an annoying couple wears before they fit right.

Cigarette skinny is indeed skinny fit but will stretch with wears and time. Can also size up for a looser fit.

I like to stay in the $100-$170 range for jeans

And tbh JE never looked worth the money for denim.

Wearing my JE denim right now. $398, got on sale for $179 - and then like $28 off via TopCashBack. So they ended up being around $150. There will be sales on JE in the coming months, as well.

The denim is soft with some stretch, the details are dope (small little abrasions, fades, patches, etc.), button fly, and they have the perfect leg opening for wearing sneakers. Mid-rise is nice so your junk isn't all jammed up (like on 511's). My only issue with them, is that I have big calves relative to my height / rest of my legs - so they are tight there.

Man i love All Saints, kinda pricey but their quality is A1.

In other news, finally found an olive green jacket I was kinda looking for. Not a fan of the brand, o well, might take off the hoody.

Screen Shot 2018-10-12 at 12.40.20 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom