Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Think I've seen this discussed before but just to make sure before I pull the trig on a final sale item, Women's cp's run the same as men's in terms of sizing right?

Update: question answered. order placed for grays for $176

Last edited:
http://www.faisalsrealty.com/common...-leather-sneakers-white-women-shoes-p-76.html

laugh.gif
 * waits for someone to try and price match from this place

Bought this for a nice price. Worn once and didn't fit him. Now I just need the dam outlet to open

He wore it once but it didn't fit him? Wut?

Regardless his loss is def your gain. Great pick up.

So i dont own any suits (i know I know) got a summer/fall wedding and im thinking a navy one. Im planning on going to suit supply store.....any tips guise?

White CP Achilles lows came in earlier this week; shoutout to whoever it was in here that recommended size 41 based on my CP chelsea boots size.

Fits great. My right foot fits perfect but my left foot is significantly wider so I had to widen certain parts like the heel and middle of the shoe to make it fit properly. But it's all good now.

That's why I normally take half sizes for my other shoes. A 41 is ok for my right foot but my left foot won't fit. And a 42 is always too large for my right foot. The half size is the perfect balance between the two.

I even had to buy my soccer shoes in 2 different sizes because I couldn't find a size that fit both my feet 
laugh.gif

So i dont own any suits (i know I know) got a summer/fall wedding and im thinking a navy one. Im planning on going to suit supply store.....any tips guise?
Go in to Suitsupply and make sure you try on a few different cuts. Get you jacket size dialed in and pick up a couple suits from the outlet sale. Should be in the next couple weeks. Napoli and Hudson are my go to Suitsupply suits.

My SuSu SA confirmed US stores are shipping stock back to the warehouse for the outlet.

He's predicting 2-3 weeks out.

Repped need to take a trip to sf to get proper measurements to prepare myself. Maybe do it in LA this week if we got a few weeks

so they aint no way to get some white achilles for the low at this point ?:nerd:

so what size am I if im a true 9 in nike running sneakers ?

i know im late but i'm revamping my wardrobe, single again after a long.............. long time :lol:

|I

Last edited:
Why in the blue hell are u telling him to size 2 sizes down lol.

Back
Top Bottom