Dressing Better Vol 2.0

@wj4 What's your line of work that there is unlimited beer :nerd: :lol: ?
It's not at my work's office. My day job allows me to work from home. Did it for a week and it wasn't cutting it. I was bored. Went to the gym twice. Washed the car. Recorded a rap album. Talked to the mailman. And it was only 3pm :lol:

I rented an office in a coworking space. Neighbors are awesome since they all do their own thing.

They emptied two bottles for the magarita for cinco de mayo

Ahh now it's clear. That's awesome tho. I would love a chance to work from home but I can see why you grew bored of it pretty quick.

Shocked no one has mentioned this yet. Saw this on KTT. Story Et Fall Lines 4 and 5.

[quote author=malti001 link=topic=3557793.msg340267697#msg340267697 date=1462988390]
So yeah...this finally happened:

Line 4 and Line 5

Featuring a 40mm stacked heel, and should be available from the 20th May batch.​

Line 4: The Line Boot (Goodyear welted)

ADSGuRt.jpg

Line 4: The Western Boot Type I (Goodyear welted)

4YkpfHa.jpg

Line 4: The Western Boot Type II [with strap] (Goodyear welted)

OQn1OPA.jpg

Tobacco suede version will feature golden hardware, all other colours will have silver hardware.​

Line 5: The Cropped Line Boot (Blake welted like Cropped Jodhpurs)

QEsqClS.jpg

The last for both Line 4 and 5 are the same as used in Line 1 and 3. So the shape and sizing remains the same as before.

All styles will be available with natural sole for the black calf leather. Same as the grey calf suede.

All styles have a YKK zipper on the inside which matches the color of the upper leather.​
[/quote]

Last edited:
Something looks really off about those boots. It's like they're designed by a completely different company.

Few SEF Pics:

I went a half size up from Lian's advice on the grey and tobacco's and they fit near perfect.
smokin.gif
 i got some brown chelseas on the way.

sidezips are clean fam...can you snap some more shots of the grey and natural sole..?

Those do look like a blatant rip off of the SLP Wyatts 
laugh.gif

They've been similar to SLP from the beginning but this is a step too far imo.

Also, how did those uneven heels slip past quality control? Nobody noticed this?

Last edited:
Uh oh!!!' The turn of SEF finally happening?
Nah I'm copping harness if offered in normal height sole

Sizing question for the sef chelseas

I'm a sz 12 in j's, 11.5 in most American dress shoes and a 11 in boots and Italian dress shoes...what size should I get?

SEF is OFFICIALLY tired in my book
mean.gif

get some originality Lian
sick.gif
you liked the Represent bottega chelsea knock offs though...? 
eyes.gif

but i actually agree with you though...not feeling the harness boots. 

the heel looks too big. 

Last edited:
only distinguishable factor with BV is the crepe. those represent's had a leather sole my guy.

keep gunnin

i know they had a leather sole but it was a blatant ripoff of the BV's. you can't deny that. 

Sizing question for the sef chelseas

I'm a sz 12 in j's, 11.5 in most American dress shoes and a 11 in boots and Italian dress shoes...what size should I get?

Moses get them in 11 if you wear boots in that size.

Back
Top Bottom