Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Leave the thread as is, let's not try to fix something that isn't broken...btw I can already see the amount of trollin that'll go on, thread will end up locked.

I have a New size M Ralph Lauren Pima Sweater if anyone is interested, does not fit me.

Pm me.

Not my pic (camera is acting up) but same sweater just in grey.

cheetah print fur guy,

they restocked the supreme af1s!

K they didnt have ur size on the online store. i woulda hit u up right now.

but yea leopard print guy hurry

why is everyone besting on the leopard am1s but bashing ksteezy for the toms???

I'm not into either but this is a Nike-based message board first, the cheetah is way more subtle on the AM1, some people don't like the overall look and supposed femininity of Tom's and others just want to take shots at ksteezy whenever they can.

to me db fellas that live in cold winter climate. what brand down jackets do you guys recommend ? looking for something that fits well and looks good.

I'm not into either but this is a Nike-based message board first, the cheetah is way more subtle on the AM1, some people don't like the overall look and supposed femininity of Tom's and others just want to take shots at ksteezy whenever they can.

lets not open up to this discussion again...lol

and Toms are unisex, both men and women can wear them, the cheetah print toms i bought a few years back were well within the men's shoe department at Neiman...that was good enough for me....either way ive only worn them about 3 times in a spand of 2 years, 2 of those times i was on vacation....sue me :lol:

Would you guys consider varsity jackets as 'dressing better?'

Last edited:
Big shout out to the homey Wj4! I received the bracelet today and its awesome! Thanks bro!
No problem, man. Hopefully it fits you and you can work it into your style. (They only have one size that's why I said that).

I'm really happy to see you guys putting in work for the Secret Santa thing. Since I've been on this board, NT has been routinely filled with negativity....from flames to frauds. I'm glad we can keep the positive vibe going.

Shacket today:

What it comes down to is, do you like it. If so, rock it. Put your own twist on it and make the look yours. That's what this style/fashion thing is about. Personal expression and empowerment.
/bows and steps off soapbox

Wj4, thanks! I'd probably only wear a hoodie underneath when it gets really cold.

I've always loved varsity jackets but not sure which ones look more non casual than casual (every other undergrad on campus) but thanks for the input my man, repped. Now I just need to figure out which one to get. :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom