Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Just hit a taper for the stacks.

Man I ****** up those jeans trying to distress them :lol: :smh:

The Fugashins* (better known as Story Et Fall) came in today. 

8q7dCmSibS_Czg299L28D8cBIdCc8LcxhTvCE6gF5Fa7Ot0uMXL345ALqGSwzMbomI7fnjRhCP7kfC3-SM4Rz69qAbbG4ZOOG246Dft3WvkrnVkIIGvQBmI69GaCzB_DKWDd9lQHR10o42lF5FREhDmnmPumd4Aar4t9Dd7RSsoctdrRbfA2gtdfHF-p1BJa2qpZzfyD4RAHsjZTNMh0NhZx_zc6aNE2PdDvZFwP6E_G8jQ8MPkDHkXy4cAgDApYNQtgf9dBdjksPSJr9MzsAhCkxje8DuXKA--H-9o7BE325aCDrEPMQhuOMH3O7q0KMv87KxXTk_R1FSrKfy2OukOULjtPlbwoX_PuV8oGy2VMcecJoZweXvOytM4mT-cye5RHWjpT8uJVGgie0GUeeLTT3hCwnfpgY2oXa9o4K9e9EffH3iDdNyw5D5oPGqiaZqD_d82nHxc7zhLaaqZ_c-r_P53tbUC_C9gVliPSIuiSKvq_SnaJwUx2xaoqj_VSXpxLng1iPINxgdnNSV3LogqKsfvJA46n2pY7VMnAQV0=w1083-h609-no

* pay me little mind. I just like to call them that because the box says Fugashin Pour Story Et Fall.
pics not working bruh

So everybody and their cuzzin' n'em gonna be in camel coats and Chelsea boots this fall....

LMAO

:lol: pretty much. That's just how fashion goes.

Took advantage of that Banana Republic sale. Shout out to whoever put the link up. Happy with the purchase

Idk I've been reading all of this from the beginning and catching up for a while now(finally),and none of these fits that have been posted lately really capture the essence of the first page. Might as well edit it at this point since i see more streetwear(kanyestyle)rather than the preppy/business/casual style the first page says is dressing better...

Idk I've been reading all of this from the beginning and catching up for a while now(finally),and none of these fits that have been posted lately really capture the essence of the first page. Might as well edit it at this point since i see more streetwear(kanyestyle)rather than the preppy/business/casual style the first page says is dressing better...

All though I do agree that it's not preppy/business style fits I do still believe it's a dressing better thread. Compared to the regular street fits that get posted throughout the forum the fits in here are a nice change of pace.

All though I do agree that it's not preppy/business style fits I do still believe it's a dressing better thread. Compared to the regular street fits that get posted throughout the forum the fits in here are a nice change of pace.
I agree I like some of the fits that get posted here as of late, not taking anything away from their looks, but I kinda miss the old styles you know? It's what made me follow the thread and want to upgrade my wardrobe to dress with more style and class.

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend a slim bomber jacket with sleeves that aren't too long? I'm looking for a nice bomber to rock forwinter. I purchased the new APC olive Rudy bomber in Small but the sleeves are too long for my frame. Jacket is so nice though. 

Thinking about this Theory volter bomber in XS. Looks super clean.

Last edited:
Got my olive bomber jacket from gap in the mail today. Shipped super quick. Got it for ~$55 with the 40% off they had on Monday. Love the fit and the jacket has the perfect weight on it IMO.

I'm looking for some business casual crew neck sweaters with elbow patches. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom