Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet but since I saw the coupon I'll see what yall think.

How do yall like the Gap 1969 slim fit jeans? I'm that into slim fit jeans, but I gave it a try (not that i wear baggy jeans). I am currently rocking the black ones (I'll post a pic later). They are better then expected. I have been buying Diesel Jeans for the past 2-3 years and needed a quick pair for work and seems like these will do the job. Anyone else wear these or have anything to add?

Looking to get the blue ones with that coupon. I wanted the red ones but not sure how I feel about them. Anyone here rock red jeans? Kanye? 8)

Just got back from Skyfall.....man Daniel Craig's style and wardrobe was on point that whole movie, even when he went out shooting in the grass at the house :lol:...wish I had a reason and could afford to rock that midnight blue tux :x :smokin

I feel like I've seen that tux before. Blue w/ black lapels i think. Any info on it?8)

Last edited:
I just picked these up. Sole is super dirty after once wear - Vibram soles. Does anyone have any shoes/boots with white Vibram soles?

I feel like I've seen that tux before. Blue w/ black lapels i think. Any info on it?8)

All suits from the film were made by Tom Ford.
w8430n.jpg

I've been lusting for a navy tux for a long time now, I like Prorsum version from a few years back and was so close to getting it but it simply will not get much use.
2bqpfa.jpg

Chris Pine was wearing one a year or two back also.
2ibbxaw.jpg

Last edited:
I know it maybe pricey...it's about $350 for them...These boots are god's gift to men :smh:
These are the Strivers Row & Co. X HOAX collabo - HANDMADE

Do you own a pair of these boots? I'm assuming their quality would be similar to Allen Edmonds since their price point is pretty close. FYI, if you're spending 350+, all your boots should be hand made.

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet but since I saw the coupon I'll see what yall think.
How do yall like the Gap 1969 slim fit jeans? I'm that into slim fit jeans, but I gave it a try (not that i wear baggy jeans). I am currently rocking the black ones (I'll post a pic later). They are better then expected. I have been buying Diesel Jeans for the past 2-3 years and needed a quick pair for work and seems like these will do the job. Anyone else wear these or have anything to add?
Looking to get the blue ones with that coupon. I wanted the red ones but not sure how I feel about them. Anyone here rock red jeans? Kanye? 8)

I have a pair and I personally really like them. They are snug at first but after a couple of wears they loosen up, especially in the thighs. Will definitely be getting another soon.

I know it maybe pricey...it's about $350 for them...These boots are god's gift to men :smh:
These are the Strivers Row & Co. X HOAX collabo - HANDMADE
You can call the store to order them..
OR
You can reach out to the HOAX store out in Hong Kong on Facebook and have them make you a pair - http://www.facebook.com/pages/HOAX/140750912605227
The contact email addy is : [email protected]
It runs about $129 in Hong Kong. So after shipping you'll be spending about $200 - $250
Striver Row x HOAX
http://www.striversrowusa.com/ns/all-stock?product_id=82

I need info on these. Are they Loake?

NVM I see now. Damn these are nice.

Last edited:
I just picked these up. Sole is super dirty after once wear - Vibram soles. Does anyone have any shoes/boots with white Vibram soles?

Yeah, I keep them clean with Bleach-White White Wall (used for tires) cleaner and that Magic Bar.

Any problems where the sole is just turning yellow from constant wear and cleaning? I'd like to wear them more often, but I can already see the sole losing its color.

Sneaker fit from today:

hrzlf7.jpg

Also, Grizz did you get my new info in your PM about the Secret Santa thing?

Today:

We also had a discussion about whether or not navy goes with black...hard to tell but suit is navy, and shoes are black. I used to dislike the combo, but now I really like it.

Navy and black goes very well together, navy is one of the very few colors black can go with actually. Black shoes/boots with denim is a staple.

Today:
We also had a discussion about whether or not navy goes with black...hard to tell but suit is navy, and shoes are black. I used to dislike the combo, but now I really like it.

definitely hard to tell. looks black on black in the pic

Back
Top Bottom