Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Yeah, I don't really go into a store to make friends with the sales associates. I go to a store and find what I want and try to leave with the quickness. The employees at jcrew and the jc factory stores are nice though and always willing to help, especially the female employees.
Damn man :lol:

Networking does wonder. This is for life in general. I happen to see the same cats and girls working there so we chop it up. No different than people I would meet at a bar or lounge.

Every time I go into J Crew, they have different SA's on the floor. Hard for me to establish dem relationships with that 3-4 month turnover :lol:

When I was at the Crew in college I hooked people up all the time. I'm a networker in general, hell, I even got a job offer out of it from Facebook for it :rofl:

When I was at the Crew in college I hooked people up all the time. I'm a networker in general, hell, I even got a job offer out of it from Facebook for it :rofl:
That's a strong strength of yours. I wish I would've done that in college but I was a typical nter..backpack hip hop and mad at the world thinking everything is corny.

Is there an equivalent of NT for more formal shoes? I'm trying to sell some nice loafers but they don't match the demographic here, and I'm not trying to use Ebay.

Saw this earlier this morning. Family owned Chicago company too. Timberland gets their leather here as well. So does the NFL for their footballs (they were in a news special a few months ago for these things)

When I saw these I expected them to be closer to $600. I dont care for the color but I might have to cop anyway. Wish it came in black.
lol $600 though? they're stan smiths man.

i wish the Horween NBs were 150 though

You know there are $450 stan smiths right?

Leather for the NB dont make sense to me, but I appreciate the craftsmanship
yea an upcharge for an R.

but like i said Horween is awesome. def down for the lows. they look unlined so def copping half size down

Last edited:
Second drop of Palace FW season is coming out 6PM CST on the 14th so I would have to pass. Items look better than the first drop. If it it was black or white I would cop for sure. Still might cave

Last edited:
Is there an equivalent of NT for more formal shoes? I'm trying to sell some nice loafers but they don't match the demographic here, and I'm not trying to use Ebay.

StyleForum has worked for me in the past. 
If you're trying to sell fashion brands like Prada, Ferragamo, etc. SF may not bite well.

If you're talking about beloved brands like G&G, Lobb, Green, etc where members do preorders and happily pay the $1k+ price tags, then you'll do well.

When I unloaded my non shell Aldens (granted these are middle tier and not true high end since they are in the $500-600 range), I did really well on eBay and SF.

Customer base isn't the same as sneakers. The buyers are usually very professional. One guy asked me if I had anymore pairs to sell in the same size and last. Didn't even wanted pictures. He bought them just like that.

Back
Top Bottom