Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Its def higher quality, they are bery trendy and sometimes straight up JACK other brands's designs. They stole the YSL zipper moto pants and made their own design of it, which looks pretty much identical to those not in the know. I mean im sure youre familair with Nike Tech pants, the pic Inposted is an exact replica besides the fact they made the stripe all the way down to the ankle.

Besides the swagger jacking, they make decent clothing, suiting is cool, jeans are probably their best buy, outerwear can be decent depending. They are a trendy shop, I dont hink they make their clothes to last a few years but just to last a few trends.

Last edited:
Its def higher quality, they are bery trendy and sometimes straight up JACK other brands's designs. They stole the YSL zipper moto pants and made their own design of it, which looks pretty much identical to those not in the know. I mean im sure youre familair with Nike Tech pants, the pic Inposted is an exact replica besides the fact they made the stripe all the way down to the ankle.

Besides the swagger jacking, they make decent clothing, suiting is cool, jeans are probably their best buy, outerwear can be decent depending. They are a trendy shop, I dont hink they make their clothes to last a few years but just to last a few trends.

Not for me then.

Last edited:
Not for me then.

Yeah, im just a buyer who doesnt need timeless pieces all the time. I can appreciate a few trends here and there.

Their chino pants are clutch though, fits nicely and comes with a belt. :lol:

Excuse the small pics. Zara denim shirt and chinos. I really dont own a lot of Zara though.

Last edited:
Business professor gave us an article a couple of years ago about how zara was flourishing. Fast fashion is working for them. I've only bought one thing from that store and returned it. It was this fleece toggel sweater that looked pretty good but the sleeves were too long and it had a weird smell to it.

Just added the SEF Chelseas into my cart along with the Junipers.. for some reason the Junipers are coming up as $237 and not $185 .... waiting to hear a response back from Lian.. If anyone here has purchased Junipers can you confirm price? 

thanks 

Real talk though, ive been looking for longline tees (elongated sounds weird) and the only store that has a decent one that fits my frame is Aeropostale. :lol: It isnt super thin, its a good cut and its not SUPER long like some places. The back hem also curves, I was VERY surprised at this find.

Topman ones suck, the UO ones fit weird or is too expensive, HM is way too damn long and boxy. Anyone else have any leads? The Reign+Storm line from Pacsun looks cool but I woudnt know to order an S or M.

John Elliott

Ive never been to a zara store.

Is it like a higher quality h and m or something?

Zara hasn't come out with an original design in years if ever
It's fast fashion. They bite high end and make it a thousand times cheaper. No original concepts required.

Just added the SEF Chelseas into my cart along with the Junipers.. for some reason the Junipers are coming up as $237 and not $185 .... waiting to hear a response back from Lian.. If anyone here has purchased Junipers can you confirm price? 

thanks 
What are Juniper boots?

Real talk though, ive been looking for longline tees (elongated sounds weird) and the only store that has a decent one that fits my frame is Aeropostale. :lol: It isnt super thin, its a good cut and its not SUPER long like some places. The back hem also curves, I was VERY surprised at this find.

Topman ones suck, the UO ones fit weird or is too expensive, HM is way too damn long and boxy. Anyone else have any leads? The Reign+Storm line from Pacsun looks cool but I woudnt know to order an S or M.

John Elliott

When's that new denim dropping though? :nerd:

Anyone have experience with Andres Sendra boots? Quality? Fit? Fast shipping?

Looking at their Jodhpur boot. If not, where can I find a good Jodhpur in the $400 price range?

Last edited:
Its in the wash now, ill try to find my white one and post pics.

HM is either too long or too boxy or its that terrible thin material from their grungy line.

Anyone have experience with Andres Sendra boots? Quality? Fit? Fast shipping?

Looking at their Jodhpur boot. If not, where can I find a good Jodhpur in the $400 price range?
Kanye really made Jodhpurs popping? :lol:

They were never really liked much until you cats started talking about them in here.

Email my guy Richard at Shoehealer.co.uk

I got the tan joints like a year ago but haven't worn them yet. I think they're Sargent for Brooks. Around $400 I think.

Last edited:

John Elliott

We been waiting on those khakis for about a year now right?

Rocking John Elliott mercer tank at the beach right now. It is expensive but worth it imo. I get everything on sale from other retailers unless it's a JE exclusive.

Last edited:

John Elliott

We been waiting on those khakis for about a year now right?

Damn near :smh: . Need to cop those Rogue Territories to hold me over.

rodrigo...do you even know the style of boot you are purchasing famb :x

jesus h christ.

Last edited:
Reactions: wj4
Back
Top Bottom