Dressing Better Vol 2.0

good looking out man just came up on 6 slim fit shirts for $205 shipped

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Hopefully the sizing is relatively true to there charts

This thread doing a mean job feeding my inner narcissist 
laugh.gif

Had to rock the new cargos today with a button up I copped from H&M yesterday

Since the thread is flowing nicely for a change and I am happy that Mike Brown finally got fire, I'd go ahead and participate in the sneaker challenge.
1e56s3.jpg

Since the thread is flowing nicely for a change and I am happy that Mike Brown finally got fire, I'd go ahead and participate in the sneaker challenge.
1e56s3.jpg
Flyknits as good as they hyped to be? And size up on the jeans, everything else cool.

Jeans are actually much looser than what I've seen RFX post before....

Have te orange and the volt flyknits, I find it hard to not wear them, BEST SNEAKER RELEASED IN 2012

Jeans are actually much looser than what I've seen RFX post before....

First pic was deceiving because of the angle, the jeans are tapered but it isn't painted on my calves.
It's one of my most worn jeans (APC) and it has stretched out a bunch. Jeans aren't exactly bootcut but it's not tight on the calves as it makes it look in the first pic.
294tnnk.jpg

It's alright if they run up when you sit down, trousers/chinos look best w/o a break and for that to happen, it'll always be too short when you sit down. I say get it since the price is probably too good to pass up.

x2

Jacket looks huge on you bruh....I'd size down, you might not need a tailor if you do.

Jacket looks huge on you bruh....I'd size down, you might not need a tailor if you do.

That was a 34R :lol: smallest I could find in the store.

I may be out of luck.

I'm about 5'9-5'10" and really slim, any good places for slim guys that you recommend?

Last edited:
Seems like the flyknits hold up much better than the Roshe's....always wanted a pair but never really got a pair...IMO I like the look of the flyknits better...
I never bothered with the Roshes. Still wear my red lunarglide+ 3 which I think looks better than both.

Haven't worn a jean suit since high school with Rocawear :lol:

Fair isle is J. Crew, wore it for the first time today, got tons of compliments.

Yo! Heads up, all knit wear is buy one, get one at H&M right now. Dunno how long the sale is, but with how crazy people were this afternoon, chances are sizes wont last. Scooped a couple vneck sweaters today for $20. I really gotta chill out, I been going ham with all these sales lately 
laugh.gif

Haven't worn a jean suit since high school with Rocawear :lol:
Fair isle is J. Crew, wore it for the first time today, got tons of compliments.

nice! :smokin

been trying to do the denim on denim thing..

just dont know if i can pull it off just yet..

Back
Top Bottom