Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Yes, I'm trolling by doing me instead of doing what every one else does. I don't care what you think. I didn't ask for you to redo my whole style. Just asked about tucking. If you all don't have advice nothing more needs to be said.

Yes, I'm trolling by doing me instead of doing what every one else does. I don't care what you think. I didn't ask for you to redo my whole style. Just asked about tucking. If you all don't have advice nothing more needs to be said.
Tuck em in your socks 
laugh.gif

Those jeans are horrid. No offense but I have no idea how you walk around like that :lol:

But then again I don't collect shoes and have no need to show them off *shrugs*

What's good everybody, it's been a while since I've been in here.

I have a two career fairs to attend this week, where is the best place to order some dress shirts online at? Price range I'm looking for is between $35-60.

Didn't mean to offend. My bad.

Just way out of the norm of what is usually posted here. Keep doing you. I'm no one to judge bro.

The Jordan Photoshops got me dead, though. :rofl:

Last edited:
I did not expect that. Jordan shops had me rollin. Out of reps.

But in all seriousness bruh the style of jeans you are wearing is not dressing better. You are in the wrong thread with that question. The only DB answer would be to buy better fitting jeans but you are not looking for that so we cannot help you in here.

A suggestion that you should at least give a chance is try to find some jeans that are bigger in the top block and thigh but at least have some kind of taper. Size up some if needed to still look a little baggy. Just my $0.02

But in all seriousness bruh the style of jeans you are wearing is not dressing better. You are in the wrong thread with that question. The only DB answer would be to buy better fitting jeans but you are not looking for that so we cannot help you in here.

A suggestion that you should at least give a chance is try to find some jeans that are bigger in the top block and thigh but at least have some kind of taper. Size up some if needed to still look a little baggy. Just my $0.02
So because I'm not dressing how you like, I'm not dressing better?

So because I'm not dressing how you like, I'm not dressing better?

Typically dressing better doesn't consist of baggy jeans and Jordan's.
Also thats just typically, obviously we have our own definition and you have your own as well.

Also thats just typically, obviously we have our own definition and you have your own as well.
First, I mentioned they're Penny's. Second, by the definition is dressing better by this thread dressing up and, not dressing casual? If so, I'll find somewhere to ask my question. I don't think I'm dressing bad.

First, I mentioned they're Penny's. Second, by the definition is dressing better by this thread dressing up and, not dressing casual? If so, I'll find somewhere to ask my question. I don't think I'm dressing bad.
Styles change and so do people. Its cool, be you. I thing the biggest thing is finding the right cut of jeans. Loose, straight, baggy, slim, etc. I would seriously go into GAP and try on a few different cuts. I think straight cut would do you fine.

I dont think you dress bad at all man.

Styles change and so do people. Its cool, be you. I thing the biggest thing is finding the right cut of jeans. Loose, straight, baggy, slim, etc. I would seriously go into GAP and try on a few different cuts. I think straight cut would do you fine.

take this advice. This is what u need to do. lol U gotta put some effort into it!!!

I think initially this thread was for people transitioning from college students/sneakers collectors to working professionals so "dressing better" was dressing for formal/business events, before the influx of posters hopping on high end streetwear hypetrain.

I think initially this thread was for people transitioning from college students/sneakers collectors to working professionals so "dressing better" was dressing for formal/business events, before the influx of posters hopping on high end streetwear hypetrain.

This is true

My style is fitted chinos and jeans, ocbd, ties, and DBs.
With cardigans and blazers depending on weather.

I don't like the elitist type responses. Dude asked for help and y'all giving him hell. It's no need for that

People say they don't like seeing casual fits in here but if the pants were slim and the shoes were designer he would get a lot less hate.

Back
Top Bottom