Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Shortening a jacket is doable.

But for the one you have, the pockets are too low to be done without disproportioning everything.

I have had this done to my tuxedo but I had the allowance needed to rectify the garment. Unfortunately the jacket you have posted does not :\

Got some Beckmans during Black Friday and they just came in today.

i just ordered this in olive this morning, but i was deciding between olive, tan and navy. my second choice would probably be navy (or even black as the most versatile).
Yeah, I really like the Olive, I'm bummed I waited so long. Might just wait till it gets restocked. 

NT fam, is it common for down jackets to leak a few feathers/down? Got one from Penfield and don't know if I made a mistake by copping from them. I notice it more where there is stitching, the shell is all nylon ripstop, which could be another reason. I've owned a down jacket before and don't remember this being an issue. It's not like a bunch of feathers floating around, just a few here and there (Thought this would be the best place to ask) Thanks

Looking at a particular J Crew item as a gift, it is full price item. Does J Crew ever do 40% off regular items? Or is the current 30% the best they do, cant recall from last year prior to Christmas.

Stack the student discount?

i bought this last year when they had a 30% off sale and stacked the student discount

https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/outerwear/PARKA/PRDOVR~05671/05671.jsp

came out to around $240 something after tax. mad warm

Dude i love that heather grey top you wear under your jackets. Heather grey might be my favorite color of all time :lol:

Caught this H&M x Wang Wool Biker and was wondering why the sizing was 2, 4, 6, 8, etc... and it turned out to be womens. :lol: I don't even give a damn though, things fits just right and I guess it was a return but got it for more than 50% off.

Back
Top Bottom