Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Same, bro. Ended up copping the sand colored Villain and a Mercer tee. Love them both!

I'm thinking dark grey villain, and black sweats. I only have the charcoal villain right now but I wear it a lot. Want to try the new fit on the escobars.

I'm thinking dark grey villain, and black sweats. I only have the charcoal villain right now but I wear it a lot. Want to try the new fit on the escobars.

Same, dark grey Villain or maybe black. Definitely a u-curve tee or Mercer tee as well.

How do the Escobar's fit?

Same, dark grey Villain or maybe black. Definitely a u-curve tee or Mercer tee as well.

How do the Escobar's fit?

The changed the fit since the last pair I bought so I'm not sure. I've been wanting to try the new fit though.

What is the name/style of this type of coat?

You think they'll be available for this low? SSense, Mr. Porter, Tres, etc. hoping they have some stock...

From the way it's looking, no. I'm just hoping some of these sites have better deals come Friday and Monday. Ssense only has one size left in the black lows and the price isn't even that great, tres bien sold out last week with the footwear sale, and mr porter didn't mark them down. I'm still holding out for barneys, opumo, the corner, dsm, etc.

From the way it's looking, no. I'm just hoping some of these sites have better deals come Friday and Monday. Ssense only has one size left in the black lows and the price isn't even that great, tres bien sold out last week with the footwear sale, and mr porter didn't mark them down. I'm still holding out for barneys, opumo, the corner, dsm, etc.

I'm mad I missed that footwear sale on Tres. I get 12453 e-mails from them, I just deleted it by accident. Let's keep our fingers crossed that something good comes up. I'll let you know if I find anything.

I'm mad I missed that footwear sale on Tres. I get 12453 e-mails from them, I just deleted it by accident. Let's keep our fingers crossed that something good comes up. I'll let you know if I find anything.

Will do the same

Yep, I'm all over this. I'll get JE once I get the fit right. I got tired of buying clothing just to realize after a couple wears, I should have gotten a different size or not really feeling it. JE isnt as prevalent so most won't even know there is a difference, for those that do they are welcome to fight me over it.

Bought Cotton On joggers before I got Zanerobe and it made me appreciate Zanerobe's quaility a lot more. Still ended up getting the wrong size in my frist pair of Zanerobe joggers but I was rushed since Cotton On's quality and fit was so bad.

I wanted to dive in on that Pacsun brand, but I just couldn't.. quality isn't there for me.. I encourge to try on in store first or just take a look first.

I havent handled any of the JE stuff yet and kinda burnt out on buying stuff onilne before I have had the chance to try it on. I do however own a coulple Reign + Storm t-shirts, sizing is different and quality was on par with my Zanerobe stuff. I like Zanerobe's sizing much more. Now that I dont live in Texas and now reside snowy Pa. I can justify paying a lil more for winter clothing. I couldnt really do it if was only going to get a weeks worth of wear a year in Houston.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom