Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Will places price adjust now for future Black Friday sales?

Im sure retailers aint making **** these next dew days leading up to BF.

I like Uniqlo's supima tees and BR makes a decent supima one too if you can get it on discount. 
I have several Uniqlo supima t shirts. They're holding up great. Will get more when I need to.

Trying to cop to ball in. Probably won't wear them casually at all. Need the columbia 11s for ball as well.
Why don't you just get modern joints on discount to ball in rather than overpriced retroes? Gotta be fresh on the court?:lol:

Why don't you just get modern joints on discount to ball in rather than overpriced retroes? Gotta be fresh on the court?:lol:

I do have modern joints on discount. Lately I've been wearing Hyperdunk 2013 I got from a Nike Outlet for less than a bill.

But I play ball most days of the week and it gets boring wearing the same kicks all the time. I like to have a rotation of basketball kicks just like people have rotation of dress shoes to wear to work.

I used to wear OG Columbias to ball. Currently wear Hyperdunk 2013.

Would never wear a 90s shoe to ball in constantly again.

The lightness of modern sneakers >

I used to wear OG Columbias to ball. Currently wear Hyperdunk 2013.

Would never wear a 90s shoe to ball in constantly again.

The lightness of modern sneakers >

Pretty much this. I balled in the Taxi XII retros from last year and compared to the hyper dunks for example, they feel like wearing boots. So clunky and heavy.

I wanna see A and Wis hook these up DBNT style

I wanna see A and Wis hook these up DBNT style
Lol. Devils advocate. I was so out of the loop. Didn't even know they moved the release time to 7AM PST now.

I got those black and varsity red 6s back in 2010 or so. Walked into FNL and just copped weeks later. Wore them with gray cardigan and a Red Sox fitted. Got mad flack in the OG DBNT thread :lol:

looking to get into the layering shirt thing.  i've heard many people rave about JE's quality.  is it worth the price?  i also want to know about the quality on premium co clothes.  they always sell out so they seem to be good too.  

on the topic of denim, anyone own any gustin jeans in the skinny fit?  details on that please!  also, anyone every get anything from lawless denim?  i want to try them because theyre completely customizable and they have the slim taper fit.  any reviews on them?

looking to get into the layering shirt thing.  i've heard many people rave about JE's quality.  is it worth the price?  i also want to know about the quality on premium co clothes.  they always sell out so they seem to be good too.  

on the topic of denim, anyone own any gustin jeans in the skinny fit?  details on that please!  also, anyone every get anything from lawless denim?  i want to try them because theyre completely customizable and they have the slim taper fit.  any reviews on them?

John Elliott is my go to for hoodies, tees, sweats. Their custom knit terry is top notch. Haven't tried any of their outerwear or flannels yet. I also started working on a pair of their "obsidian" raw denim (11.25 oz. so it's on the lighter end), great cut on their denim. It's the perfect wardrobe foundation for west coasters since everything they offer can pretty much be worn year round.

Okay a little help. Looking for a fish tail jacket in burgundy. Not not trying to spend more than 80 bucks

John Elliott is my go to for hoodies, tees, sweats. Their custom knit terry is top notch. Haven't tried any of their outerwear or flannels yet. I also started working on a pair of their "obsidian" raw denim (11.25 oz. so it's on the lighter end), great cut on their denim. It's the perfect wardrobe foundation for west coasters since everything they offer can pretty much be worn year round.
ill try a JE villain hoodie.  and maybe a mercer tee.  what fit did you get on your gustins?  

Who copping da 6s tho?

For these kinda releases, how do you get one? I'm guessing stores like footlocker and finishline carry them? Do I have to call my local footlocker to see if they'll carry it, if I'm in a smaller city?

As you can tell, I know nothing when it comes to this, but I've always wanted the 6s or 7s.

Are there good quality ties in between the $50-100 price range? Definitely looking to get some for Christmas.

Or benefit from a Black Friday sale 
nerd.gif

For these kinda releases, how do you get one? I'm guessing stores like footlocker and finishline carry them? Do I have to call my local footlocker to see if they'll carry it, if I'm in a smaller city?

As you can tell, I know nothing when it comes to this, but I've always wanted the 6s or 7s.
yeah.  call all the sneaker places near you.  if that doesn't work, you can always try online.  

Back
Top Bottom