Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Just purchased one.

Pics upon its arrival later this week.

what kind? Alpha? the Olive green or the navy is the way to go on those..baggy or poofy fit, skinny jeans...hoodie underneath with the extra long tshirt with some Timbs or nikes...thats my goto look...and cant forget the Polo skully

Last edited:
Just purchased one.

Pics upon its arrival later this week.

what kind? Alpha? the Olive green or the navy is the way to go on those..baggy or poofy fit, skinny jeans...hoodie underneath with the extra long tshirt with some Timbs or nikes...thats my goto look...and cant forget the Polo skully
Caught a ToJ on grailed.

Sleeve length is a slight concern as it may be longer than I originally intended but I would want it to stack slightly. Worst case, as this is not a leather, I will bring to my guy to have it shortened :D

Caught a ToJ on grailed.

Sleeve length is a slight concern as it may be longer than I originally intended but I would want it to stack slightly. Worst case, as this is not a leather, I will bring to my guy to have it shortened :D

I was looking for a ToJ but none my size.. how much u paid?

Caught a ToJ on grailed.

I was looking for a ToJ but none my size.. how much u paid?
Keep on the hunt man. I paid a little above $300 for this. If it doesn't work out though I will be listing it for sale.

I"ll definitely give you first crack if you are interested.

I don't think it's the clothes, I think in pictures it comes off like he's not comfortable in his clothing.

Nonetheless good fits, what type of jacket is that in the 2nd and 3rd pics?

First time I've heard that criticism, don't really get it either though.

The jacket is a Barbour Ashby.

Man....what ? :lol:

Those fits are classic examples of his personal style. If that's what he wants to rock/feels comfortable with, let him. You wildn b

I think I see what he's saying in regards to being uncomfortable but that's mainly due to the fact that I suck at taking pictures of myself, reason why I either cut my head off or always looking away. Also I don't post fits as much anymore because the majority of them would look exactly like that, business casual to work every day is boring and on weekends I'm usually super basic.

I just started browsing grailed. I'm gonna be homeless in some Italian shoes and a Perfecto by next week.

I'm right there with you. Looking for a really nice overcoat, that one I posted is from Uniqlo but it's just too thin for this weather we've been getting lately down here.

I'm far from photogenic. That's the biggest reason I don't post pics. I wear glasses and that pretty much messes up my pics.

I feel awkward doing so even though I'm in the house by myself. Maybe I should get my girl to snap some before we go out sometimes.

What's a good all black shoe to wear often and will take a beating? I'm looking at lunar grands and that might be the best option right now, any other alternatives?

I dunno, bruh...

Your fits always look hella DAD-ish to me. Yeah, they're tailored and ishhhh, but damn you're mid 20's, loosen up. Maybe its your posing, but the jawns always look like im flipping thru a JCPenney catalog, even though your pieces are well above their quality. Spice it up a little or something!

Even "i wear a suit to take out the trash" Adrian throws a wrench in his fits from time to time g :lol:

damn tim

you iight b?

Back
Top Bottom