Dressing Better Vol 2.0

hey folks, i know a couple of you guys have the eastland sherman boots.  can anyone testify to how they hold up in the snow?  doesnt look like theyre waterproof...

https://bonobos.com/products/eastland-sherman-1955?color=oak
great boots, but hell no they are not water proof...i wore mine in the rain one day and my feet were wet 
laugh.gif

great boots, but hell no they are not water proof...i wore mine in the rain one day and my feet were wet 
laugh.gif
damn, i was hoping you wouldnt say that.  i've yet to find a pair of snowboots that provide functionality in the snow and still look good to me.

damn, i was hoping you wouldnt say that.  i've yet to find a pair of snowboots that provide functionality in the snow and still look good to me.
id buy them but only on sale...they are very comfortable and look great, but yea they functionally suck for any sort precipitation or accumulation

Last edited:
Of course. It's gonna be sold out in minutes....
Doubtable. If they scale the numbers like they did with the MMM collab, they'll be around. A lot of stuff from that collab made it to 50-75 percent off. I was able to get a car coat with ease for half off.

Lol at the kids paying marked up prices for the crap quality sneakers during the initial drop when they could get the real ones for a bit more on sale.

Of course. It's gonna be sold out in minutes....
Doubtable. If they scale the numbers like they did with the MMM collab, they'll be around. A lot of stuff from that collab made it to 50-75 percent off. I was able to get a car coat with ease for half off.

Lol at the kids paying marked up prices for the crap quality sneakers during the initial drop when they could get the real ones for a bit more on sale.

Agreed. AW collab doesn't seem to have as much demand either.

Yep. The MMM collab was dope because they actually used re issued pieces, ie the stuff made by the real line. Second fav collab behind the Jil with Uniqlo.

Got 2 very nice pairs of shoes this past week. My first venture into the luxury sneakers realm.

Thanks to Adrian for the assist on these, got them for a great price on grailed.

Last edited:
Yep. The MMM collab was dope because they actually used re issued pieces, ie the stuff made by the real line. Second fav collab behind the Jil with Uniqlo.

Still mad about that +J collab for this year. Couldn't get the down parka in a medium to save my life. :smh: :frown:

Still mad about that +J collab for this year. Couldn't get the down parka in a medium to save my life. :smh: :frown:
Loved every piece from that collection.

Got 2 very nice pairs of shoes this past week. My first venture into the luxury sneakers realm.

Thanks to Adrian for the assist on these, got them for a great price on grailed.

So it begins. If it's less than $280 new it's a decent buy.

Last edited:
The pieces that say WANG all huge are wack.

I just looked over the whole collection. There is a few things. I think this is gonna sell out. The whole black/grey sporty.....street wear look.

Last edited:
That entire collection is targeted towards the healthgoth/swag kids in the LES.

Blame ASAP Rocky for this.

That entire collection is targeted towards the healthgoth/swag kids in the LES.

Blame ASAP Rocky for this.
He just wants to brag a bit, man. Chill.

I'm gonna see a lot of kids rocking this line with Jordans and Nikes. Just wait on it.

Last edited:
Not sure if this year will have a secret santa like the last 2. If so, someone credible should jump in and be the owner and set parameters, ie $50 minimum limit like before.

This is pushing it though. I think we had the list established by Halloween last year to allow ample time to shop.

hey folks, i know a couple of you guys have the eastland sherman boots.  can anyone testify to how they hold up in the snow?  doesnt look like theyre waterproof...

https://bonobos.com/products/eastland-sherman-1955?color=oak
i got them for like $130-40 maybe 2 years ago on karmaloop around bf. like others said, they look good but they're made of crap.

How do gant's sports shirts run? Bigger or smaller side for both the regular and slim fits?

Also how's the quality on their shirts?

Back
Top Bottom