Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Can someone please help me identify these shoes?

No one knows where these shoes are from? I can't believe you guys are about to let me down :smh:
http://www.marianorubinacci.net/sho...at=24&id_product=1627&ccc=137&action=reminder

Rubin accident makes a similar shoe. I've been eyeing that type of loafer but I can't seem to find the proper name for that style of loafer.

The instagram eiddyfouw posted earlier also features it a lot. Looks like a great shoe.

Pleated trousers are coming back.

You've been warned.

Oh look. You should be a stylist now too :pimp:

I took em'

Person that wore them left my office before I could ask. I don't feel like sending him an email asking him about his shoes. Seems a little silly. I was going to ask him when he was in my office, but I got caught up talking about work and it slipped my mind.

So you had time to take creeper shots of him, but not enough time to ask him verbally, even though he was only a couple of feet in front of you. 0]

Last edited:
can someone recommend me a color or pattern of tie to go with this shirt? that isn't solid black. One of my favorite shirts but I don't have a tie to go with it.

Glad it's cold and rainy in NY and I can get some good wear on my boots. I don't have a nice looking rain jacket though. Arc'teryx os oit of my price range right now.

Any good denim jackets out here? Was going to go with my heart and cop the Sup x Levi one but 248 is a bit excesive for a denim jacket

Anyone know where I can get a semi-inexpensive trenchcoat/long light coat that  would be good for fall?

Went to Pacsun to check that Ben Trill bomber/MA-1 and it was too light for the Fall imo.. also felt pretty cheap and flimsy.

How do you guys feel about this one? I actually like it..

PALLADIUM X ALPHA INDUSTRIES M1-A JACKET

Hopefully the price isn't OD.

:nerd:

Went to Pacsun to check that Ben Trill bomber/MA-1 and it was too light for the Fall imo.. also felt pretty cheap and flimsy.

How do you guys feel about this one? I actually like it..

PALLADIUM X ALPHA INDUSTRIES M1-A JACKET

Hopefully the price isn't OD.

:nerd:

This is sick!

Back
Top Bottom