Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Any deals on Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot? also how do they fit? :nerd:
Nordstrom had the McClean model on sale at 33 percent off about 2 months ago as part of their sale. It's retail again now. May wanna keep an eye out. I copped and sized half down. Fit ok with casual socks but wouldn't fit with camp socks. They fit smaller than my other 1k, which wasn't made in the USA.

Got this shipped in

Niiiiice

Yayo's pleated pants, tho. :rofl:

List of locations for the gap x gq collection at the bottom. Those in the oc ill see you at south coast

http://www.gap.com/browse/info.do?cid=1017900&mlink=5065,8828962,DP_Sub_3_M&clink=8828962
Awesome. Thanks, man. The mall next to my work will carry the line. I'm going to check out the chinos, only item that interests me.

I feel a lot of items are absurdly overpriced though, especially for the audience Gap targets. I recall last year's collection being on sale with the quickness. I think the same will follow suit.

For $120?

I didn't know N+F had light washes like that. I have a 25% off coupon for GAP as well, but I will look into N+F.
Nordstrom had a ton of NF @ $69, skinny guys and the not so skinny guy joints. 

suggestions for a casual jacket to wear pretty much everyday instead of like a fleece or soft shell jacket?
looking for something reasonably warm (for like east coast fall), really simple without lots of details or sticthing or pockets, and preferably a neutral dark color. looking to spend 200ish. I was thinking something like a military jacket but i'm not sure where to look for a good one, but other suggestions for something sleek simple and functional are also appreciated. thanks

I'm selling all of my luxury sneakers. If anyone here wants to cop, I'll knock off a little for the DBNT dudes. PM me or hit me up on there. They are priced aggressively as is, sold several pairs within hours of posting.

http://www.grailed.com/users/myitems/6556-wisith

Ever since Adrian started wearing them, I no longer want to be associated with the submarket.
glasses.gif
Don't you have more pairs of Margielas? I'd be interested, just don't really care for the two colorways you have posted. @wj4  

I'm with you Wisith...the second Ardian picks up a camera and begins to claim he's a photog I'm hanging up my Jersey and selling all my gear...
You haven't seen his new business card? It says menswear photographer on it, man.

They sold. Whatever up there is what's left. 3 pairs were sold within an hour.

Back
Top Bottom