Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Old Navy with a cardigan? not bad for something to be beat to death and just wear as much as possible

will peep this, I bought a nice navy one from Gap

Old Navy with a cardigan? not bad for something to be beat to death and just wear as much as possible

I've bought one from Old Navy back in the day and the fit was atrocious.
The one i posted has a great fit but does seem to fit bigger than i'd thought , as in not fitted if that's the route you where going for.

Last edited:

Is it the merino? I bought that one a couple of weeks ago, haven't worn it yet. Looks nice though

How much was the camo cardigan wj4? I haven't seen that round my way but it looks extra dope.

Edit: nvm, I just read your post.

Last edited:
It fits slightly slouchy, pretty much how I want it to fit. 25% off at Macy's...it was around $150 after tax for the cardigan.

Nice, i was going to buy it but its not apart of RL online sale right now

Has anyone ever mess with modern tailor before? thinking of trying them for some shirts :nerd:

Has anyone ever mess with modern tailor before? thinking of trying them for some shirts :nerd:
For cheap shirts, they are loved by the general audience at SF. If SF loves it...the average Joe can surely do the same as well :lol:

Target, Uniqlo, Banana Republic...
BR and J. Crew socks really hold up nicely after wears. I get those during promotion. The worst socks I've ever bought were Happy Socks via Gilt. They were falling apart after 2-3 washes, not exaggerating. They shrunk, piled up, and faded to the extreme.

RE: the camo cardigan, if you guys really want it..just have your local Macy's order it for you and ask for the 25% off. I'd be happy if it lasts a couple of years since the material isn't that great..30% wool, 70% acrylic.

For cheap shirts, they are loved by the general audience at SF. If SF loves it...the average Joe can surely do the same as well :lol:

:lol: so are they worth it ? or should i look into something better?

Check out Zanerobe.
Looking for reasonable priced sweats check out Unyforme. Go a size up too.
2z7q35g.png

Whoa, Thanks for the first link.

And I do marketing for Unyforme :lol:. You guys got some in LDRS, no?

Last edited:
I also want to get some feedback and opinions from my gents in here.

In regards to the brands you buy, do you really care about the name of the brand itself? As some may know, I plan on launching my own clothing company sooner or later. No screen printed t shirts or anything of that nature. Line will be traditional men's wear with my own twist...I'm sure a lot in the thread will like. If the items are priced aggressively to your favorite mall brands, would you guys consider buying? I don't plan on becoming a large scale manufacturer, and just keep productions in small batches. The idea actually came up several years ago and never really went away. I would appreciate the feedback!

PS the Secret Santa Program is rapidly closing. Only a couple of days left to join!

Around $100...i have problems with OTR shirts cause the sleves are too long and the neck too small :smh:

I also want to get some feedback and opinions from my gents in here.
In regards to the brands you buy, do you really care about the name of the brand itself? As some may know, I plan on launching my own clothing company sooner or later. No screen printed t shirts or anything of that nature. Line will be traditional men's wear with my own twist...I'm sure a lot in the thread will like. If the items are priced aggressively to your favorite mall brands, would you guys consider buying? I don't plan on becoming a large scale manufacturer, and just keep productions in small batches. The idea actually came up several years ago and never really went away. I would appreciate the feedback!

I've found that most of the time, as long as an article of clothing gets the desired effect, then the name on the tag doesn't matter. Name brands do affect my purchases to an extent, but if I see something that I know I can fit into my wardrobe, I'm buying it regardless.

Good luck with your venture! I am excited to see what you come up with (hopefully sooner rather than later :tongue:).

I personally do not care much about the brand as long as i like it. But i doesn't help that my taste gravitates to the more expensive brands.

Can anyone recommend some good boxer briefs?

I personally do not care much about the brand as long as i like it. But i doesn't help that my taste gravitates to the more expensive brands.
Can anyone recommend some good boxer briefs?
Fellas..go to Costco. Get the Champion ones. I know it's laughable, but they are great! I've been using them for a couple of years now, and they don't ride up. They are cheap too. They hold up great after washes. I bought some CK boxer briefs from Macys during a promotion, buy 2 packs get 1 free...even after the promotion, they were still more expensive than the Champion ones. After a couple of washes, the thigh areas are already losing the elastic.

A pack of 3 is like $10 or so.
51hGA3oKr5L.jpg

Last edited:
I've found that most of the time, as long as an article of clothing gets the desired effect, then the name on the tag doesn't matter. Name brands do affect my purchases to an extent, but if I see something that I know I can fit into my wardrobe, I'm buying it regardless.
Good luck with your venture! I am excited to see what you come up with (hopefully sooner rather than later :tongue:).
I wish I had more time to develop this, man so it can launch sooner than later. I am still studying the industry. I still need to learn how to draft patterns, and how different materials work and drape and such. I already have a couple drafts of business plans made up, they are all different, meaning aiming at different price points...I still need to go back and reassess. Truth be told, you guys are really changing my initial thoughts, in a good way. I hope by the time it launches, some of you will still be on here, or at least keep in touch. There's a couple of NT dudes that I still keep in touch with that I met back in around '02 or so. It's crazy how much we each have grown in that time. Shouts to damn its me! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom