Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Get the vest remade but FIRST, send a pic directly straight on. I think your shoulders might be protruding a tad. If so, have Indo remake the entire jacket.

Yeah, It looked like the shoulders were too tight as well, but it's hard to tell from the pictures.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Will definitely reach out to Indo on the vest...

Here is a picture of the jacket from the front.

Chill famb.

Can't ever tell with the arm up.

Get soon to be wifey to snap the picture- word to the feds.
Soon to be wifey is at work/lives 80 miles away haha (not for much longer, obviously)

But, with all due respect A, I'm 95% sure the shoulders fit well. Going to go to the tailor and get the sleeves/pants hemmed this week.

Also...just because I am in the giving mood (and because I won't be buying a suit for a while)...

1st person to PM me, I'll give you a $50 off your next purchase on a suit at Indo...please only PM me if you're actually going to use it...it only lasts so long.

Last edited:
Alright boys.

Let's take it back a little bit to about four weeks ago...

I posted these pictures of my suit (that I already owned) that I was planning on wearing to my wedding on September 20th...

BEFORE

And was proceeded to get hated on...(can't blame you guys)...

Well, looked at some resources, (big shout out to @Pinoy732
) and ordered the same colored suit from Indochino.

Just received it from the fine folks at Fedex this afternoon. Threw it on immediately.

AFTER

A few things/questions:
-Vest seems too short (or is this how they are suppose to fit?)
-Suit needs ironed/steamed obviously
-A different undershirt/tie will be worn for wedding
-Other than that, love the fit. Definitely feels a lot more snug than my old suit...just overall feels a lot better.
-Are the sleeves too long?

Your guys' thoughts on what can be improved?

Vest is definitely too short. The info suits should have enough between the end of the sleeve and first button (as they are likely functional buttons) to shorten 1/4"-1/2". Otherwise the alteration to shorten from the sleeve is pricey.

Take advantage of the $75 alteration credit for sure and get the pants hemmed and possibly tapered.

Chill famb.

Shoulders may be snug by about 1/2" if so maybe consider a remake.

When's the wedding?

I mean, if you bout it, then by all means.

I'm just saying if you have time for a remake, it's worth taking advantage of.

Side note, famb my wedding invite is coming in that Adidas order you forwarded to me right? I already copped da bread maker. :nerd:

Vest is definitely too short. The info suits should have enough between the end of the sleeve and first button (as they are likely functional buttons) to shorten 1/4"-1/2". Otherwise the alteration to shorten from the sleeve is pricey.

Take advantage of the $75 alteration credit for sure and get the pants hemmed and possibly tapered.
Shoulders may be snug by about 1/2" if so maybe consider a remake.

When's the wedding?
Will do.

Wedding is 9/20.

I mean, if you bout it, then by all means.

I'm just saying if you have time for a remake, it's worth taking advantage of.

Side note, famb my wedding invite is coming in that Adidas order you forwarded to me right? I already copped da bread maker.
nerd.gif
roll.gif

My man. Small wedding bro. Wouldn't be room for you...sorry 
grin.gif

Haha if I could invite the whole NT fan you know I would.

Last edited:
Chill famb.

Will do.

Wedding is 9/20.

Put in for a remake today. Turnaround for it can be 4 weeks so just play it safe. I would try and get the jacket remade as well with a 1/2" adjustment to shoulders. If you get the remake and it doesn't fit as well as the first one, just send back the remade one with the vest.

Cole Haan is offering Up to 40% off Men's and Women's Shoe Sale and an additional 40% off coupon code EXTRA40

Link to Cole Haan Sale

Use coupon code EXTRA40 to get an additional 40% off

This coupon seems to stack with the Gilt City's 30% off coupon, but it may take 24 hours to get the 30% off coupon

Free shipping with $150 purchase. Otherwise it's $10.95

edit: gilt coupon took about 1 hour to send, and you can get free shipping with shop runner

Last edited:
ordered from cole haan yesterday, got the shipment today with shoprunner shipping

$40 for the boat shoes

$50 for the penny loafers

pimp.gif

I received an email saying that I only needed to reserve the items online and then come in store. Once there just tell them you received the email and they would apply the discount

Can I get your guys opinion on this Hirt I just got in the mail? It fits good except it seems short. Does this look strange or am I bugging?

Back
Top Bottom