Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Anyone have a plug at Barneys or Saks?

Thinking about getting the wife some Loub's and Guisseppes but if I can save money then hey.

Thanks for the help dudes!

Scooped these from SSense for 70% off.

SSense's photos usually make items appear much brighter than they actually are, so I'm hoping these err more towards burgundy. But if that's not the case, they're getting dyed for sure.

Choked they didn't have these SLP's in my size. 70% as well.

If you can't tell, I'm really digging chelsea boots these days.

Last edited:
Lotta good stuff was heavily discounted in that Ssense sale.

There was a beautiful pair of tan suede Jodhpur style Saint Laurent boots...heel was ridic though, can't do anything like that.

There were some cool Jimmy Choos, not sure what sizes are left now.  These studded wingtips for CHEAP, I've wanted pair of Saint Laurent slip-on sneakers with similar studding but can't justify near $800 retail and the cheapest I'd seen them on sale was still like $450+.  I'm not a fan of the Jimmy Choo version on there for a lot less.

Last edited:
After much research and deliberation, these are the sneakers that I've decided to go with(for anyone who may be in a similar situation).

I was looking for something hightop, that goes well with jeans, Chinos etc. These I feel you can also dress up, or dress down.

Bally Aikane:

Balenciagas, are well know here:

& Bally Odari's:

White midsole = can't dress up (though many would argue you can't dress up a sneaker to begin with).

Arenas = glorified skate shoes (my opinion).

The bottom pair might be your best bet, but my personal rule of thumb is that if I'm trying to dress up sneakers, they have to be monotone (all black). These SLP's may be worth looking into?

FLYKNITLVR post pics of the boots when you get them please.

Gotchu.

Think you meant to say Stan Smith, not Rod Laver.

Word on the street is phen0m phen0m wasn't the only DBNTer to cop a pair of Arenas today... :nerd:

Last edited:
Some definitely are but it's far from most. Those only make up a very small fraction of what's out there

My black SLPs high tops have ridiculously good quality. Of course, it doesn't justify the price, but I wanted to buy them for the hell of it

You can definitely tell the difference between SLP, Lanvin, etc. leather and the pleather Nike & Adidas use these days (I still wear them anyway :smh:)

Last edited:

This was an instacop for me. Already got SOOO much wear out of the light denim one I bought in February. Just a good quality, versatile shirt that fits well and can dressed up or down easily. Light denim sold out very quickly last year especially in my size so I didn't want to take any chances with this one. Definitely a staple piece for my casual wardrobe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom