Dressing Better Vol 2.0

20% off Indochino with FBPROMO

No, I do not get commission or am I affiliated in any sort of way. Haven't eem liked them on FB. They just kept trying to force ya boi'z hand on a suit purch.

Is there a site for this?

I'm not looking for fashion mags, but biz/world event ones like Inc, Entrepreneur, Bloomberg, and Forbes. Need to feel stimulated again after being in a coma last year intellectually
laugh.gif

http://www.discountmags.com/

20% code here

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/discountmags.com

I have also seen specials posted on those daily deals sites such as Slick Deals
Thanks man. I'll take a look on the CPU.

you mean loafs of bread.. dem breads
If they were black and red they could've been loafs of b.red.

Ordered these Florsheim's for like half off:

Funny how a few months ago I absolutely hated beef-roll penny loafers but now I think they're pretty rad.

I'm not looking for fashion mags, but biz/world event ones like Inc, Entrepreneur, Bloomberg, and Forbes. Need to feel stimulated again after being in a coma last year intellectually :lol:

Discountmags.com they have all you stated.

I'd imagine the cheapest route is the $5/year subscriptions, which I believe are through a third party

I'm not looking for fashion mags, but biz/world event ones like Inc, Entrepreneur, Bloomberg, and Forbes. Need to feel stimulated again after being in a coma last year intellectually
laugh.gif
why not just get a tablet, most mags pulish their articles for free online.

my personal favorites:

-vanity fair (very underrated) e.g. http://www.vanityfair.com/business/features/2010/04/wall-street-excerpt-201004

-ny mag

-esquire is hit or miss

-new york times

-valleywag

...obviously fortune forbes etc

Last edited:
Tailoring Questions for y'all:

1) Have you guys ever had the waist taken in on pants? Your experiences/thoughts?

I've read on the webs that anything over 2 inches might be a problem. 

2) What leg opening width are most of you fellas working with on your dress pants?

I'm usually a 32W and 8.5 or 9 in most shoes. I'm looking to taper to around 7.5".

Flipping pages >>>>>>>>> swiping
Agreed. I dislike reading articles on tablets.

Tailoring Questions for y'all:

1) Have you guys ever had the waist taken in on pants? Your experiences/thoughts?

I've read on the webs that anything over 2 inches might be a problem. 

2) What leg opening width are most of you fellas working with on your dress pants?

I'm usually a 32W and 8.5 or 9 in most shoes. I'm looking to taper to around 7.5".
1. Yes. Along with taking in the crotch and rear. I've had good results but I also have a good tailor. I wouldn't trust this job with just an unfamiliar tailor.

2. It ranges. I have anything from 7" to 8" depending on fabrics and if they're high waters or have a nice break.

Your range seems good for a modern slim. I'm a true waist 32, shoe size is 8.5 US, and 7.5" is a good medium for slim but not tight.

I wore white AF1 lows with every formal outfit back in the day. They were high class dress shoes to me :x Won't even touch them now :lol:
Yo man. We wore them with slacks in high school for dressier occasions. All with ill fitting dress shirts. Haha. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom