Dressing Better Vol 2.0

My Mexican and Indian friends LOVE those turquoise, neon green, red, etc dress shirts. No idea why. I went to a Mexican wedding a few weeks back and I was the only one wearing a white shirt with my suit :lol: I think these two ethnicities are keeping Express alive

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: As far as slim dress shirts, Banana Republic Tailored Slim Fit. You can wash and iron em all at home. Get them during a sale though.

Andre, text me bro.

Take my Modern Tailor referral code and flourish with some MTM shirts for da low.

i hate express lol
If you smoke a cigarette in the store, everything will engulf in flame.

Back in the mid 2000s, Express was all about the Ed Hardy thing. Now it's all suits and skinny pants. Lol.

If you have the budget, avoid at all cost.

I do have a dirt cheap grey suit from Express that I bought for job interviews a few years back. Got nothing but compliments on it (stopped wearing it cause it's not breathable at all) I'm not gonna hate on the brand too much because they really take care of the young and on a tight budget crowd. It got me through my senior year in college when 90% of my money went to alcohol and I needed slim clothes for cheap :lol:

Last edited:
I do have a dirt cheap grey suit from Express that I bought for job interviews a few years back. Got nothing but compliments on it (stopped wearing it cause it's not breathable at all) I'm not gonna hate on the brand too much because they really take care of the young and on a tight budget crowd. It got me through my senior year in college when 90% of my money went to alcohol and I needed slim clothes for cheap :lol:
My express glenplaid still gets play from time to time. Mad people ask about it on IG and are astounded when I tell em where it is from.

Gets the job done, especially when you cop on deep discount.

i hate express lol
They use pretty nice imported Italian spandex though.  Not sure if they have tanks, will bring my 60% + $25 off per $100 coupons and report back.  Got kelly green, apple green, forest green, light green, sage & olive shirts from there that I rotate on a weekly basis.  So many possibilities.

My express glenplaid still gets play from time to time. Mad people ask about it on IG and are astounded when I tell em where it is from.

Gets the job done, especially when you cop on deep discount.

That's the exact same suit I have. Got it for under $200. For that price there's nothing better out there

My windowpane Ludlow came out to be $230 taxed...close runner up? :frown:
didn't you have a friend hook you up though? I wish I had connections like that :lol: been buying way too much stuff from J Crew lately despite hating their prices just cause it's so convenient and easy to find stuff there

Last edited:
didn't you have a friend hook you up though? I wish I had connections like that :lol: been buying way too much stuff from J Crew lately despite hating their prices just cause it's so convenient to find stuff there
Not really. It's not as if he used his own discount. It was 40 percent and another15 off.

Adrian almost got one and carlin got one too after I posted at his local branch.

Not really. It's not as if he used his own discount. It was 40 percent and another15 off.

Adrian almost got one and carlin got one too after I posted at his local branch.

any idea if they are still availabe. i need a suit bad

I had one of those 1mx slim shirts before back when I use to club. I think I ripped it that night. 40% off I'm gonna see if there are any athletic crap I can grab though if they even make that kinda stuff.

Last edited:

I got one too. Mine came out to be $289 no 15% extra. It will be here on Monday. I ordered an Express Photographer suit recently and returned it. The arm holes were too low. It looked and felt funny compared to my Blue MTM suit I wore on Easter. We'll see how this Ludlow fits...

Last edited:
H&M selling leather double riders now? Can't imagine anyone spending $300 on a single item from there tho

I already posted this in the timepiece thread, but I thought it'd work here too since it's a big fashion thing.

I own one and love it. It's very versatile, it's simple and says a lot without saying much at all. They have different straps and bands, different colors and they can come with a Silver face or Rose Gold. :smokin

I wear mine for almost everything. From my suit to work, to button ups on a night out, or just to go out for a day at the park.

bristol.jpg

Daniel Wellington watches.

I already posted this in the timepiece thread, but I thought it'd work here too since it's a big fashion thing.

I own one and love it. It's very versatile, it's simple and says a lot without saying much at all. They have different straps and bands, different colors and they can come with a Silver face or Rose Gold.
smokin.gif

I wear mine for almost everything. From my suit to work, to button ups on a night out, or just to go out for a day at the park.

bristol.jpg

Daniel Wellington watches.
That read like an ad. 
laugh.gif
  I pictured Don Draper pitching it and holding up the watch saying, "Daniel Wellington watches."

Also, this store suited up a bunch of the 1st round picks in last night's NFL draft http://www.eleveefashion.com/ 

Some of the stuff pictured in the pro athlete gallery though... 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom