Dressing Better Vol 2.0

They leave packages at your door? In Canada they won't even leave the package with my concierge. Makes receiving next to impossible considering I'm at work during their delivery hours.

They leave it at my place too. Lots of old folks here so they don't grab anything. They even left the jacket I ordered for you outside my door.

The whole fit is mean :pimp:

The SS outlet has some nice stuff. I wonder how often they will update the site with new stuff. I'm expecting more things to be added close to Christmas.

Thanks man! Apparently the SS outlet is closed now...

Shirt buttoned all the way up, no tie with a suit.

Bro this is an awesome look!! Extremely sharp!!:nthat:
which site had these for 250-270 again?? i remember seeing it a while ago just can't think of where..

Right now they're $330 on tres-bien.com but I used an additional coupon to get them down to $270.

How'd you get them down to $270? They show as $500 - 20% Black Friday = $400 - 20% VAT = $320.

Yup, I had a good faith coupon from another order mishap.. that they allowed me to use on this order. So I got it for $320 + 20% which is $272 with free shipping.

EDIT: I just looked at my receipt, and the subtotal before my discount(s) were applied was $400, instead of $320.

330 IS STILL A GOOD PRICE.

JUST COP.

MINE AGAIN:

Yeah those look very nice on foot.. Can't wait to wear mine and I also like the plaster pattern on yours :smokin

Last edited:
Guys any word on the clothing drive for college bound kids? Maybe we can ask meth to help us organize it?

Guys any word on the clothing drive for college bound kids? Maybe we can ask meth to help us organize it?

Confirmed I do have 2 suits to give away. Both 36R. One is grey Tommy Hilfiger, other is Michael Kors navy with a subtle stripe. Both purchased from Men's Warehouse, so nothing special. I can send pics if anyone is interested.

I really thought RFX has light up shoes (real tears)

Dope pickups fellas !!!

Waiting on 2 pairs of AE shoes and picked up a Brooklyn Circus motorcycle jacket over the weekend…time to start shopping for other people (sighs)
Which Brooklyn Circus moto did you cop. The all Black or the Brown and black. I was interested till i saw the back of the moto had The Brooklyn Circus boldly stitched on it. It does seems like the stitching can be removed without messing up the jacket though.

did anyone pick up the photo blue IX Jordans from the NDC restock? I think they still have a few sizes up. at 130 bucks, not bad with free shipping..just a heads up. just go to nike.com

Last edited:
That outfit is what I dream of the rest of your avy looking like, sometimes on a nightly basis. Not Orlando Bloom or you for that matter...not that there's anything wrong with that, just the avy though.

Back
Top Bottom