Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Finally copped a TOJ.

Now I wait for 4-5 months.

Should come just in time for summer lol

Son will be that dude rockin the leather in summer, operating with no damns to give... :lol:

I've bought a leather before going into summer. It's hard to shelve it til the next season, but when you finally take it out....I swear you'll walk out of your house like this...

1023472_o.gif

Just drive to somewhere cold or take a vaction in the opposite hemisphere and rock that jacket.

Son will be that dude rockin the leather in summer, operating with no damns to give... :lol:

I've bought a leather before going into summer. It's hard to shelve it til the next season, but when you finally take it out....I swear you'll walk out of your house like this...

1023472_o.gif

This!

The leather comes with a detachable shearling collar, best believe I'm keeping the mofo on during the summer.

Leather jacket + chubbies + boat shoes, swagger on a hunna thousand trillion.

The Ronnie Fieg Sebagos look nice that release tomorrow. CC: unknwn unknwn

Want these

This years RFxSebago collection looks really nice, but it doesn't appeal to me like last years did. Grateful I was able to get the grey/infrared Abenakis for $50 since that's the only pair I really wanted :smile:

MORE THAN MOST PEOPLE WANT TO PAY FOR SEBAGOS.

DONT COP RIGHT AWAY, RF COLLABS LIKE THIS DONT SELL OUT LIKE THE RUNNER COLLABS HE DOES

Was lookin at some pairs in the past day or two...now before the AE crew comes in here talking about I should drop some AE's, I went to look at the only store that has them around my way, and they're on sale for around 660USD a pair :x

Magnanni...

Franschetti

Trenery...(these are on sale for like 120USD, I was consdering taking a pair, but my lady says their hideous....opinions?

Stay Lowkey Stay Lowkey Not sure man. Honestly, as nice as RF's stuff is, in my opinion the majority of it is overpriced. I think I paid $50 for my RF Abenakis and I'm honestly not sure if I would pay any more than that. The quality is OKAY, and they're not very comfortable. I bought a pair of mercers a few weeks ago as well, but sold them for retail because the quality wasn't what I expected for the price that I paid.

Shady, can't wait to see that A2 man! What size did you end up going with?

Last edited:
Stay Lowkey Stay Lowkey Not sure man. Honestly, as nice as RF's stuff is, in my opinion the majority of it is overpriced. I think I paid $50 for my RF Abenakis and I'm honestly not sure if I would pay any more than that. The quality is OKAY, and they're not very comfortable. I bought a pair of mercers a few weeks ago as well, but sold them for retail because the quality wasn't what I expected for the price that I paid.

Yeah I cannot for the life of me remember what the prices on the boots were last year. $50 isn't too bad but I have to remind myself what we're talking about here is essentially just a pair of boat shoes that you copped. :lol: And as far as the Mercers, I heard they're just basically Dickies with cuffs.

This years RFxSebago collection looks really nice, but it doesn't appeal to me like last years did. Grateful I was able to get the grey/infrared Abenakis for $50 since that's the only pair I really wanted :smile:

Saks Off Fifth had a whole rack of RF x Sebagos for like $20, including the ones you got. I passed because they weren't that appealing to me (this was over a year ago). But I was surprised to see them hit an outlet store.

Saks Off Fifth had a whole rack of RF x Sebagos for like $20, including the ones you got. I passed because they weren't that appealing to me (this was over a year ago). But I was surprised to see them hit an outlet store.

Yeah, just checked my Paypal archive and I actually paid $30 for them :lol:

I only wear them now when I go out on the boat/kayak. They do provide some pretty good traction, at least

Was lookin at some pairs in the past day or two...now before the AE crew comes in here talking about I should drop some AE's, I went to look at the only store that has them around my way, and they're on sale for around 660USD a pair :x

Magnanni...

Franschetti

Trenery...(these are on sale for like 120USD, I was consdering taking a pair, but my lady says their hideous....opinions?

Not 100% sure where you are located but I've seen Magnanni double monks at Nordstrom Rack. I have no problem proxying them for you. I think I've seen them between $200-250 at the Rack. I would still say go AE as they are Goodyear welted unlike the Magnanni's that are black stitched. Both can have sole replaced though. Also I think the Neumora from AE has that chiseled toe and I think you can find them on closeout as well.

Barney's Warehouse Veteran Day Sale is going on now fellas....

50% off select suiting
50% off select ties
50% off select denim
30% off ALL shoes

Magnanni...

Not 100% sure where you are located but I've seen Magnanni double monks at Nordstrom Rack. I have no problem proxying them for you. I think I've seen them between $200-250 at the Rack. I would still say go AE as they are Goodyear welted unlike the Magnanni's that are black stitched. Both can have sole replaced though. Also I think the Neumora from AE has that chiseled toe and I think you can find them on closeout as well.

:wow:

Those joints were on sale at the store I was in for 445USD. :smh:

Check your PM.

Barney's Warehouse Veteran Day Sale is going on now fellas....

50% off select suiting
50% off select ties
50% off select denim
30% off ALL shoes

This is a great deal if you find your size and you are 10000000% sure it is your size because it is no returns.

Back
Top Bottom