Dressing Better Vol 2.0

My suit for the wedding. Ended up wearing the apt 9 shoes and not the Ae cuz we did bhangra the whole night, wasnt tryna ruin the Aes.

Opinions? Suggestions?
Don't be too hard on me :frown: I tried.

That picture reminded me of a question.

Who makes some nice "thickish" flannel shirts

Every fall/winter Costco carries some flannels here in SoCal. "Field & Stream" is the brand. Nice thick flannel shirts and they're only $15 or so. I've got a bunch of them and they're a great value for the price. Maybe they carry them around your way as well?

FAM what are your thoughts on buying suits from Nordstrom's? I never hear anyone mention them.

Nordstroms is one of my fav store. I bought a few suits from em. They carry a lot of higher end stuff depending on which location you go to. They carry lots of hugo boss, and then some nicer stuff like Burb, Canali, Dolce Gabanna. Just go to ur local one and try some on.

Last edited:
is your belt black? looking good... only thing that seems off is the belt/shoes combo

i have trouble with this. i only own a black belt, and its not that great

really need to pick up a good, professional belt. maybe a reversible one? any suggestions? (no lv buckle/ferragamo please :lol: )

Last edited:
For a real world or fake world environment? Price range? There's a lot of cheap belts that look fine and get the job done for work. since I can't be douchebag with designer belts at work, I usually use some generic belts I pick up at Target. Trust me, no one will know that they're cheap unless they touch them

Last edited:
is your belt black? looking good... only thing that seems off is the belt/shoes combo

i have trouble with this. i only own a black belt, and its not that great

really need to pick up a good, professional belt. maybe a reversible one? any suggestions? (no lv buckle/ferragamo please :lol: )

Everlane makes decent belts at affordable prices.

Yah I figured I could just buy a generic belt from Walmart, but in my experience they usually don't last long. Cheap material maybe? Was looking for something durable and of decent to good quality.

I'll look into those ever lane belts, thanks for the suggestion.

Walnut shell Dalton, anyone a 10E?

If Dalton's run big, then yes.

WIWT

Nice fit famb famb.

I like this tartan shirt fit.

Info?

Dark brown.
Was supposed to wear the bourbon fifth avenue Aes.
But switched shoes last minute cuz us Indians dance like crazy :lol:

I gotta get a lighter brown belt

The only thing I would say is that the pants still seem a bit long. Can't comment on the jacket based on that pic because it's not buttoned

Yah I figured I could just buy a generic belt from Walmart, but in my experience they usually don't last long. Cheap material maybe? Was looking for something durable and of decent to good quality.

I'd also checkout Kohl's if you have one near you. They have some decent ones for $10-15. Mine has lasted a year so far with very minor wear and tear.

I believe NIke made a peacoat with leather sleeves not too long ago also, it was pretty smooth.

I remember seeing pics of it last year. I think Ty had one also. Awesome looking coat.

Wanted that and a Destroyer varsity but they are way overpriced for the kind of leather used on the sleeves. Should be $150-200 less.

Jos A Bank has 70% off online and free shipping on orders over $50 using code SAVE70....shoe trees come out to $7.50 a pop.

http://www1.macys.com/shop/mens-clothing/mens-belts?id=47673&edge=hybrid

Check some of those out, and theres a 15% off code for anyone shopping at macys : txtclb

You can easily get a good reversible belt for less than $50.... only issue is that if you wear it mostly on one side, the other side will have lots of stress marks and look worn, but it will hold you down until you can purchase other belts in different colors to balance things

I believe NIke made a peacoat with leather sleeves not too long ago also, it was pretty smooth.

I remember seeing pics of it last year. I think Ty had one also. Awesome looking coat.

Wanted that and a Destroyer varsity but they are way overpriced for the kind of leather used on the sleeves. Should be $150-200 less.

Jordan also made a dope coat with leather sleeves.

Staple-Design-x-Jordan-Brand-Air-Jordan-XI-“Step’n-Out”-JACKET-00.jpg

Jordan also made a dope coat with leather sleeves.

Staple-Design-x-Jordan-Brand-Air-Jordan-XI-“Step’n-Out”-JACKET-00.jpg

That thing is beautiful. :wow: Comes with a pocket square & Jumpman lapel pin? Might wear it to an outdoor winter wedding with some bred XI and make even the bride look like a peasant.

real tears..... yea this definitely wasn't what I was referring to... Jordan-esque for real :rofl:

more like these

https://www.google.com/search?q=nik...LJ4APHl4CgCA&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1447&***=756

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom