Dressing Better Vol 2.0

camo all weekend, complete with expensive suede belt lol. it's finally starting to feel like fall.

info on jacket?

For those looking for Duck boots, I just won a pair of LL Bean lowcut ducks for $35 bucks.

Ebay I'm assuming? I'm lowkey mad now because I paid $100 for a pair of winter boots (Retail $250) a few weeks ago but they are a bit bulky and I would have rather got these :smh:

Chippewa is a great boot brand. I'll probably buy some black service boots next. The ones I have now are the ones they made for LL Bean

Never really liked Duck Boots but these from Black Sacel in collab with Amongst Friends were nice.

My favorite is probably from CP a few years back.

Just posting a pic of the boots I've been wearing ever since it got a bit chilly in the morning and nighttime.
2s8hikh.jpg

Last edited:
For those looking for Duck boots, I just won a pair of LL Bean lowcut ducks for $35 bucks.

Ebay I'm assuming? I'm lowkey mad now because I paid $100 for a pair of winter boots (Retail $250) a few weeks ago but they are a bit bulky and I would have rather got these :smh:
Where did you get them? That was still a good deal.

eBay. It was a great deal but for the even I needed them for, duck boots may have complimented my outfit more but oh well. Next year :smokin

barneys :smh:

i'm looking for a pair of balmoral dress boots.

so far my options are AE fifth street (don't like the medallion though), AE fifth street MTO without the medallion, or carmina (beautiful shell, but expensive for me!).

I'd be wearing them with suits to present at conferences.

I don't have to have shell, but just seem to be lusting for it at the moment :evil:

Any advice guys?

Also, Wis, I noticed you have a few carmina shoes. How did you get to your right size in the lasts you own? I don't want to do the shipping and return game I've been doing with the AE outlet.

Thanks guys.

Uniqlo has free shipping for orders over 40 bucks. Just ordered a few tees and trying out those chunky knits. They seem decent for a cheap sweater, but if they were 100% wool I would have easily paid about 20 bucks more.

Just posting a pic of the boots I've been wearing ever since it got a bit chilly in the morning and nighttime.

Beautiful. Thinking about picking up the dark brown pair on re-porter

What are they?
Guidi.

Wes, I picked up some of the Uniqlo knits and flannels too

These:
http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/life...ns-clothing/mens-tops/mens-sweaters-and-knits
http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/life...mens-clothing/collections/mens-flannel-shirts

Last edited:
I understand why they were suspicious regarding the sale (young kid buying a 300 dollar belt) cause there is alot of fraud going on in NYC right now. However, the sales associate had no reason for contacting the police. After all,he did provide his identification to match up with the card and they still called the cops on him. Then the cops started harrassing him about where he got the money from. Hopefuly he gets some money from these scumbags.

I understand why they were suspicious regarding the sale (young kid buying a 300 dollar belt) cause there is alot of fraud going on in NYC right now. However, the sales associate had no reason for contacting the police. After all,he did provide his identification to match up with the card and they still called the cops on him. Then the cops started harrassing him about where he got the money from. Hopefuly he gets some money from these scumbags.

C'mon famb. There are teenagers paying $260+ MSRP for special edition LeBrons. You don't see cops questioning the funds of every young blood camped out waiting for a pair

C'mon famb. There are teenagers paying $260+ MSRP for special edition LeBrons. You don't see cops questioning the funds of every young blood camped out waiting for a pair
\

Exxxactly smh terrible story...there's 13 yr olds in the reselling game camping out for sneakers paying upwards of 200 but they don't care about that bc it fits into "a stereotype" :smh:. Reminds me on a much smaller scale of that Oprah story when she was buying a handbag in Switzerland....Oprah of all people they were questioning :lol: like she couldn't instacop the ENTIRE store on a whim if she felt like it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom