Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I`m almost scared that they wont have anything to fit me lol, I`m not trying to invest much in a suit I just want something to wear to a lounge for a alumni homecoming party.

Want to go with this kinda look

HM will do the job. Also my dude, look into Macy's Alfani Slim, they are pretty good and can be had for like 200 on decent sales, which macys runs all the time. They fit a lil more boxy than HM but if youre a muscular frame, you should be ok...

OR....just say to hell with it..and cop the Tom Ford lol..tmw is never promised..

Any ideas on a belt to match the RL Slaton in snuff suede? AE has this one but I'm not a huge fan of the buckle:

There's also this gorgeous Canali but it's the wrong shade unfortunately:

:frown:

That PLxTarget collab actually looks really nice. The 2 tone shirts/sweaters as well as the sweat pants have my attention

What are the best dress pants for a 36 waist but like extra skinny legs. Since I lost weight my waist hasn't caught up to my legs yet and my current dress pants look like parachutes on my legs. ( from when I was 280, I'm 219 now)
Nothing too expensive, just an interim pair till I get to 200 and really redo my wardrobe.

Get something cheap like Dockers or Tommy Hilfiger on sale until you've reached your goal. I would imagine anything less than 7.5" on a 36 waist would be too tapered.

That PLxTarget collab actually looks really nice. The 2 tone shirts/sweaters as well as the sweat pants have my attention

This

I am surprised at how much i like the colab. Love the black bag, color blocked button down, camo joggers, olive henley....will check targets near me for sure come sunday

I thought about lining up early for that collab, but I don't think the men's gear is going to sellout quickly at the target near me.

HM will do the job. Also my dude, look into Macy's Alfani Slim, they are pretty good and can be had for like 200 on decent sales, which macys runs all the time. They fit a lil more boxy than HM but if youre a muscular frame, you should be ok...

OR....just say to hell with it..and cop the Tom Ford lol..tmw is never promised..
LOL if I had that mentality, I would rock that damn suit every single day.... One day I'll afford it. ONE DAY....

I thought about lining up early for that collab, but I don't think the men's gear is going to sellout quickly at the target near me.

The Target near me is one of the busiest Targets in the nation, I think I'll be good if I line up about 1.5-2 hours before opening.

Last edited:
Are black suede dress shoes acceptable during the day? Meermin offers these 2 pictured below and they are absolutely beautiful (IMO). I love my suede Slatons and I think a pair in black suede would look pretty nifty.

Navy would be nice as well...

Very politician-like (red, white, blue). Pants look too big though. And your jacket sleeves are too short.

something looks really off. like your torso is too short for your legs or something. may want to try a longer sport coat from now on.

i dunno if its the jacket or what. but your legs look like they belong to manute bol and your torso to mugsy bogues.

Lol first time hearing that. Idk I think the jacket is fine, sleeves could stand to be longer but there's not much material left. And I've never been satisfied with these pants. Don't think they need to be tapered anymore maybe another hem

Proportions look way off, but as we all know a lot of it can be caused by the angle that your camera is at. You're a tall dude and it looks like the camera is pretty low.

The pants definitely need some work, though. I'd suggest a taper, but at the same time I know you wear a fairly large shoe so that could make your feet look huge.

Back
Top Bottom