Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I know some of you were on the fence about Jack Spade's bags/briefcases. I just picked this one up today to celebrate my new position at work.
Dinner in Dubai on A.

Gala ball in Paris on you.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

We're going around the world, fellas.

I'm 5'4 and I weigh exactly 130. I am also of Asian decent. Just a food for thought.

I've gained a couple pounds recently though :lol: :smh:

I don't think anyone is confused, but rather surprised for being so under weight. I'm sure those cats are Asians :lol: with super fast metabolism. 5'9'' at 120-130 lbs is probably what most guys back at home weigh. When I was there and hitting the gym, I was one of the biggest guys there :lol: I bought a couple of shirts too, had to rock an XL which fit like a small here.

There are definitely small guys that are deadly, word to Bruce Lee.

If my guy is 5'9'' at 120-130 lbs killing P90X, I'm sure he's in top shape. No one is doubting that. We're just critiquing since he wants to get bigger.
Bro I don't even think about getting clothes in the Philippines unless they are custom tailored.

WHOA! $70 for those?! I'm skraight bro. Thanks though.
These are nice. 55 Pounds though. Hmmmm

You're going to be paying around that price range unless you can find some H&M joints for half the price. I hear they are hard to find though I've never looked myself.

Yeah the H&M joints are nice but always sold out on their website. Still lookin' for sweatshorts and sweatpants in a Large.

I have plenty from the Philippines lol. Nothing to write home about
It's the same for my country. There's only a few that can do things right. The others do it 'not so well'.

There's a few brands that fit me really well though. I'm not as picky as I used to be regarding how articles should fit. If it's within the range, it's good enough. No longer OCD :lol:

Some stuff from Billy Reid. Nothing I'm all that crazy about. A couple knits and jackets are pretty nice though

You're right, Wes. Nothing interesting at all...even from an avant garde point of view. The only thing I like is that leather pants.

I don't get why Topman/Topshop is so popular. Their price to quality ratio is one of the worst in the fast fashion realm.

Will cop soccer shoes to wear with jogger pants and pose up at the park with a soccer ball for a photo :pimp:

Ehh all my Topman stuff is miles ahead of H&M in terms of quality. But I try and avoid both places at all costs.

Truthfully theirs nothing as good as mercer pants, anything else would be a waste compare to them

^ I agree Topman is overpriced. A reason for it is that they're super fast fashion, they're good at anticipating and producing the latest trends. Forcing quick turn around on factories drive production costs up which increases the retail price. Also, they only have a handful of stores in the US, so they don't have the purchasing power of a store like H&M with many locations. Just my thoughts about it :lol:

Since we are on topic of jogger pants. 

Whats so nice about Mercer pants? How does it compare to Publish? whats the retail? I have big calfs, which would be recommendable?

I just buy some cheap running pants from Old Navy.

Wish I was one of those Asians with a high metabolism.

The N&F denim looks really bad to me. It looks like someone slipped on grease :lol: I prefer their Powder Stretch over these.

Today:

The stuff the fashion dept. at my alma mater is working on:

Back
Top Bottom