Dressing Better Vol 2.0

black boots and brown leather jackets ? 

mind you black belt and darker denim 
I'd do it. I've done it before actually on both dark brown leather jacket and a tan one. Didn't wear belts with them though. I don't wear belts unless my shirt is tucked in. Had t shirt on.

Can anybody ID the varsity this guy has on? Looks piff.

I'm cleaning out my old MacBook and saw some pictures :lol:

All of this internship talk..welp, this is what I wore to my internship :lol:

This is not really thread related, but I didn't want to make a new one because of it. Camping out for sneakers in 2004:

Last edited:
As far as summer caps go picked up a baldwin kc hat in navy and the ebbetsXjcrew Montreal royals hat a few months back :smokin

Last edited:
A little bit off-topic: Regarding Queezy's avatar, tomorrow i'm attending a Nas concert, I think I'll dress in streetwear/swag 
laugh.gif
 so not to be outta place, would a polo, jeans, converse sneaks and a fitted be "dressing better streetwear" ?

A little bit off-topic: Regarding Queezy's avatar, tomorrow i'm attending a Nas concert, I think I'll dress in streetwear/swag 
laugh.gif

so not to be outta place, would a polo, jeans, converse sneaks and a fitted be "dressing better streetwear" ?
How big are his fans out there? If you show up in Willie Esco gear :pimp: :lol:

laugh.gif

How big are his fans out there? If you show up in Willie Esco gear :pimp: :lol:

He'll bring you on stage if you're rocking that!! :lol:

laugh.gif

If your polo and jeans fit well, then yes. If your polo and jeans fit like below, then no.

APC Fall 2013 collection just became available online and the black/black varsity is already sold out.. Smh

Back
Top Bottom