Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Those LE cargo pants finally came back in my size. Pull the trigger for 24, wish fall would hurry up. Summer is boring in terms of fashion

Those LE cargo pants finally came back in my size. Pull the trigger for 24, wish fall would hurry up. Summer is boring in terms of fashion

^^ hell yeah, until I start working I've been going around in shorts and different plain colored t shirts :lol: and still sweating outside when I have to walk more than 10mins

These F/W shows have been getting me hype. I need more boots and had my eye on this fishtail parka for a while.

I appreciate the feedback, I really do. I agree in terms of pictures I do need to take better ones but usually it's based on the time that I have available. Usually I'm snapping pictures between classes that I have off so unfortunately it's whatever I can take in the few minutes I have available to me. Lately posts have been mentioning the weather because it has sucked but really not trying to put anything like the graduation posts unless it's organic. I will do definitely take it into account though.
You can take a picture before going to work. Natural lighting is superior for the most part.

Scored on these churchs of england 25 bucks size 9 wish they were my size smh going straight to the bay

This whole camo trend seems to grow over here in Belgium too. Was shopping at Zara this week and the place was packed with camo prints on everything.

Armani and Diesel had a lot of camo pieces too.

@Wis

Your MMM's.. are what size and how do they compare in fit compared to your foams or other nikes? Did you size up or down? or tts? quality? :nerd:

Long day. I don't wake up until 6am :lol:

Yea man and I end up getting home at about 7:30 or 8pm, probably even later come this school year since the wife is now going to be an assistant principal. Believe me I wish I had time for better pictures but sometimes it's whatever I can quickly take and upload.

Long day. I don't wake up until 6am :lol:

Yea man and I end up getting home at about 7:30 or 8pm, probably even later come this school year since the wife is now going to be an assistant principal. Believe me I wish I had time for better pictures but sometimes it's whatever I can quickly take and upload.

I literally look at all your outfits every time you post them.

EVERY time...I'm like, "This is the day Sarg will post good pics. I just know it."

i always hype myself up for nothing. :frown:

I literally look at all your outfits every time you post them.

EVERY time...I'm like, "This is the day Sarg will post good pics. I just know it."

i always hype myself up for nothing. :frown:

I appreciate you visiting...I'll work on it, it's a matter of finding the time to do it to be honest. I probably won't be posting much on the blog for the next few days though, going to be on vacation and no internet, cruising down to the Bahamas!

I really do appreciate the feedback though from all of you.

Leaving for work at 5:45 :x
You should move closer to the school you work at. All my HS teachers came in like 10 minutes before the first period that they teach begins

Back
Top Bottom