Dreams Cannes come true!

NT! Sorry for the pun 
laugh.gif

I've been sharing my journey with you guys for quite a while now and I'm still shocked that we're still going. I would have expected that I'd quit years ago but I just really enjoy what i'm doing and so it's never really even crossed my mind despite barely surviving off of low paying freelance jobs and making less than a minimum wage salary. After 6 years of learning and failing, we're going to Cannes! 

Here's a video of my family finding out that we got selected out of 4500 short films entered from all over the world. Only 15 films got in and 5 from America. Thank you all again for the support and critiquing and just being a part of all this, NT. 

http://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/...lm-to-screen-at-cannes-film-festival-this-may

Last edited:
Congratulations on achieving one of your dreams OP.

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Congratulations on achieving one of your dreams OP.

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
 that quote... I still feel hella stupid for that post

dope
one of my best friends is into film he's in school now . I see the work he puts in so I know you put in some blood sweat and tears . congrats crodie .

That's dope, man. Congrats. Lemme know if you ever need a dead filipino in the background :D

Send the vid to "your" girls parents. Give them a VHS, DVD, Blu-Ray and digital copy, then cop a plane ticket to Australia, grab a big ol handful of that *** and kiss her with the passion of 5 years of pent up horniness. ***** you made it.

congrats man. one of my friends does the 48FP in Atlanta and never made it.

i understand how difficult this task was. great job.

Man, I found this thread while looking for a thread about Dreams. Had a wicked enough Dream(about flirting with my Sisters/both of them in heavy enough ways I thought about smashing them both a few times during the flirting)that I wanted to get some perspective.

I made it to GOOGLES and the interpretation of such Dream immediately put me at ease, just not enough to stop from writing this **** down, somewhere…so I’m pouring into this Gem of a thread that I accidentally found…

Back
Top Bottom