DRAKE vs. KID CUDI...Vol. Who's the better "ROBIN"

They aren't in the same lane to me. As for the discussions as who would sell better Drake has a way bigger buzz than Cudi. Drake pushed off a free mixtapetracks as retail ep and did decent numbers.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by YungHendrix

Drake will get the bigger push in the long run especially since all of lil waynes new material coming out feat. drake on top of the fact that if lil wayne goes to prison people are goin to expect drake to fill his shoes
1) That's the thing it's drake feat lil wayne but people think its wayne songs so not helping him as much as you think
2)Wow you're an idiot
nerd.gif

haha at the up...but they're two different artists to me. i like em both, can't really put one above the other, both SFG and MOTM have held me down in2009....gotta see what Drake's album is like tho

Drakes nice but he does to much "acting the part as a Rapper" than actually being a rapper... his whole life story in his music sounds like itstarted about a year ago... its like he try's to create a struggle thats not there... btw .... why did his mother run away from home.... and why is hispops still looking for change to get some ports... confusing
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by YoutubeSensation

Punchlines: Drake
Flow: Drake
Delivery: Cudi
Singing: Drake
Material Out: Drake
Mainstream Appeal: Drake
Co-signs: Cudi
Promotion: Cudi
Originality: Cudi
Overall Success: Cudi

Drake is too BET r&b type star, Cudi is a MTV dude. this will become more clear when they get bigger, Drake will take longer, but build up a stronger fanbase.
this guy....delivery and originality to Cudi?? Are you serious?? Y'all are fooled into thinking Cudi is original at all. He is one of the mostbland, generic rapper/artists to come out in a long time. He is just riding a trend wave right now and is not adding anything new to the game, i'm sorry.Plus, his delivery...don't get me started. Dude has the exact same pitch in his voice on every single song.

I'm not crazy about either of these dudes at this point, but I stand by how I feel about Kid Cudi. Incredibly boring, and boring is the LAST thing I wantin music I listen to.

Dammmnnn who bumped this
roll.gif

Well Cudi dropped...solid debut/numbers

*exits thread w/o addressing the obvious elephant in the room*

Drake is from Tdot and makes good music, he's my man. But yeah he's better although I love the music Cudi makes, both are very talented dudes, with abright future.

Kkkiiiddd Cuuuddiiiiii
but seriously tho cudi is a great artist thats doin it by himself yea he got kanye's stamp but he's signed to GOOD wat do you expect everybody sayinthat should be at least acknowledging GLC,Cons,Big Sean & Mr. Hudson if you're gonna go down that road but its hard to vouch for drake when you say hetalks about different stuff when he has a song with lil wayne for every 2 songs alone. Now ask yourself how many songs wit Kanye Cudi has.......figured out 3songs (MTOM & 808s &Heartbreak and yea im includin paranoid u rly think thats not him). Man So Far Gone has 4. Speakin of SFG how can real hip-hopheads vouch for this all these singin tracks sorta mess the mood up and yall cant say best i ever had didnt give a major buzz this summer (whose sister didntlike that) but lemme stop before they stan me but cudi still got ways to but cudi zone shows his rap skillz very well but yea dope album for those who arenttoo big on lyrics

cudi more mainstream then drake? which cudi and drake yall listening to?
drake is WAY more mainstram then cudi no questions asked
yes drake is more lyrical than cudi but cudi MUSIC is better and he's a better artist overall

Back
Top Bottom