DragonBallZ Appreciation

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

pathetic how vegeta cried like a lil %!#$@ when he found out that broly was actually the legendary super sayajin. dude froze and get all scared, afraid of his life...

pathetic how goku cried like a lil %!#$@ when he found out that friza killed krillin.
See what I did there?

grin.gif
 Vegeta crying over strangers, Goku cried over a friends death........
grin.gif

Nah, he cried over pride... not fear..  I guess cats just don't get it. I've already said it once in this thread, but there's only one motivation that has made Vegeta cry (twice); his pride and birthright. He was RAISED to believe in Super Saiyans. Goku didn't even know what a saiyan was for like the first 37 years of his life for Kai's sake, and he beat the hardest working Elite in known history to SSJ1? I call BS. So did Vegeta.. He was RAISED as royalty. He never let that silver spoon  keep him off his grind though. He's not like that other prince, Gohan (Since King Goku runs the show and all). That's his character. HE grinds. So seeing not one, but 2 super Saiyans come before him hit hard. First he cried as he pleaded with Goku to beat the murderer of his people, specifically his Father, and his whole planet. You know, the one he's actually been too, unlike Goku. Hell Goku didn't even care about planet Vegeta (my mans is named after the place!). He didn't go hard until  Cuball died; not for all of Namek, Planet Vegeta, or the rest of the universe -- but for one person. And this is with whom you wanna place ya faith. Vegeta put chi on his, ask Columbine. Crying over genocide? That's not weak at all. If anything, it made Vegeta seem instantly MORE likable all of sudden. It showed he had an M.O. other than senseless violence and conquest.

As for Broly, it all comes back to Vegeta's heritage, beliefs, birthright, and expectations. He didn't cry out of fear.. but out of reverence and disappointment all at the same time. Here's this guy Broly, the Legendary Super Saiyan. But here he is fighting like 3 other Super Saiyans. Not only was the Legend inaccurate (anybody can grind their way to Super Saiyan), but even if it was on point, Broly would still be the closest thing to the real McCoy. You don't fight your god even if you've come to realize he's just as much an ascended mortal as you are. You don't just change your whole religion on the spot.. And you know what, watching your god fight your team and realizing you are aligned against the one thing you believed in more than yourself is a kicker. Vegeta was stuck between a rock of faith and a hard place of obligation with no will to lean either way. And even if he did lean, he wouldn't have believed it was the thing to do. the ONLY reason Goku had anything for Broly was because he was an earthling. By comparison, Muhammed of Islamic lore is just a man with a story to tell to most Christians. But to a Muslim, he's a man above other men for whom the utmost respect is given. For as much as Vegeta believes in his people, his power, and his legends, I understand his freeze up.

Vegeta's too proud to be a crybaby. Even his tears have a stronger message than you'd expect, if you think about it.
eek.gif

Somebody hit this man with the "Rock clapping.gif"
2itn3mw.gif
clapping.gif

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

1. Frieza was the G.O.A.T. villan.

2. I believe Gohan was supposed to surpass Goku as the main character, but that didn't come to pass.

3. Vegeta will always be that dude.

4. I prefer watching the Asian dubs over the English. I rather enjoy the high voices coming from these super strong freaks.

gohan was a hypebeast he always wearing someones elses suit or followin other peoples trends 
laugh.gif
 piccolos purple suit, vegetas saiyan armor, saiyaman crap, supreme kais fit, then finally gokus orange suit but seriously gohan dissapointed me in dbz i had high hopes for goten too since he looked just like goku lol, but gt made a mockery outta him trunks included, he became all weak although gt doesnt really matter..

2. I believe Gohan was supposed to surpass Goku as the main character, but that didn't come to pass.

4. I prefer watching the Asian dubs over the English. I rather enjoy the high voices coming from these super strong freaks.

gohan was a hypebeast he always wearing someones elses suit or followin other peoples trends 
laugh.gif
 piccolos purple suit, vegetas saiyan armor, saiyaman crap, supreme kais fit, then finally gokus orange suit but seriously gohan dissapointed me in dbz i had high hopes for goten too since he looked just like goku lol, but gt made a mockery outta him trunks included, he became all weak although gt doesnt really matter..

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

^^^ Goku did something about it though. He killed Frieza for doing that $!!$.

When Vegeta found out Broly was the legendary ss, he didn't do anything but get his $!!$ handed to him like usual.

Goku didn't kill friza.
I vagely remember the movies. And as someone else said the movies don't count.
They don't even follow the story plot.
trunks killed frieza sent him to H.E.L.L at that, goku even tried to spare his life; one day someones gonna go back and brutally murder goku. no hate on goku tho, and vegeta didnt cheat to go to super saiyan2 it was more like a free handout and he tookit. he knew bibidi was trying to control him but vegeta wasnt controlled he got the extra boost of power and was still himself. Imo gt doesnt count and if a new story of dragonball comes out i hope they make gt an alternate reality. 

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

^^^ Goku did something about it though. He killed Frieza for doing that $!!$.

When Vegeta found out Broly was the legendary ss, he didn't do anything but get his $!!$ handed to him like usual.

Goku didn't kill friza.
I vagely remember the movies. And as someone else said the movies don't count.
They don't even follow the story plot.
trunks killed frieza sent him to H.E.L.L at that, goku even tried to spare his life; one day someones gonna go back and brutally murder goku. no hate on goku tho, and vegeta didnt cheat to go to super saiyan2 it was more like a free handout and he tookit. he knew bibidi was trying to control him but vegeta wasnt controlled he got the extra boost of power and was still himself. Imo gt doesnt count and if a new story of dragonball comes out i hope they make gt an alternate reality. 

lol vegeta IS THE KING OF L'S yall pipe down with that his character was so awesome

whats so awesome about getting your #@! handed to you every battle?

pathetic how vegeta cried like a lil %!#$@ when he found out that broly was actually the legendary super sayajin. dude froze and get all scared, afraid of his life...

pathetic how goku cried like a lil %!#$@ when he found out that friza killed krillin.
See what I did there?

grin.gif
grin.gif

Nah, he cried over pride... not fear..  I guess cats just don't get it. I've already said it once in this thread, but there's only one motivation that has made Vegeta cry (twice); his pride and birthright. He was RAISED to believe in Super Saiyans. Goku didn't even know what a saiyan was for like the first 37 years of his life for Kai's sake, and he beat the hardest working Elite in known history to SSJ1? I call BS. So did Vegeta.. He was RAISED as royalty. He never let that silver spoon  keep him off his grind though. He's not like that other prince, Gohan (Since King Goku runs the show and all). That's his character. HE grinds. So seeing not one, but 2 super Saiyans come before him hit hard. First he cried as he pleaded with Goku to beat the murderer of his people, specifically his Father, and his whole planet. You know, the one he's actually been too, unlike Goku. Hell Goku didn't even care about planet Vegeta (my mans is named after the place!). He didn't go hard until  Cuball died; not for all of Namek, Planet Vegeta, or the rest of the universe -- but for one person. And this is with whom you wanna place ya faith. Vegeta put chi on his, ask Columbine. Crying over genocide? That's not weak at all. If anything, it made Vegeta seem instantly MORE likable all of sudden. It showed he had an M.O. other than senseless violence and conquest.

As for Broly, it all comes back to Vegeta's heritage, beliefs, birthright, and expectations. He didn't cry out of fear.. but out of reverence and disappointment all at the same time. Here's this guy Broly, the Legendary Super Saiyan. But here he is fighting like 3 other Super Saiyans. Not only was the Legend inaccurate (anybody can grind their way to Super Saiyan), but even if it was on point, Broly would still be the closest thing to the real McCoy. You don't fight your god even if you've come to realize he's just as much an ascended mortal as you are. You don't just change your whole religion on the spot.. And you know what, watching your god fight your team and realizing you are aligned against the one thing you believed in more than yourself is a kicker. Vegeta was stuck between a rock of faith and a hard place of obligation with no will to lean either way. And even if he did lean, he wouldn't have believed it was the thing to do. the ONLY reason Goku had anything for Broly was because he was an earthling. By comparison, Muhammed of Islamic lore is just a man with a story to tell to most Christians. But to a Muslim, he's a man above other men for whom the utmost respect is given. For as much as Vegeta believes in his people, his power, and his legends, I understand his freeze up.

Vegeta's too proud to be a crybaby. Even his tears have a stronger message than you'd expect, if you think about it.
eek.gif

2itn3mw.gif
clapping.gif

Spoiler [+]
Im starting to believe Rilla is a Pharoah of animated creations!
laugh.gif
(this and his TMNT analogy is on point)

and i agree with everything said.... the writers screwed Vegeta big time in order to give Goku the shine... which is total crap.
Vegeta deserved to take out a major villan but i guess they figured it wouldnt be a good look since he would INSTANTLY try to kill Kakarot
laugh.gif

how can i get on this team Vegeta??? i need a sig
glasses.gif

lol vegeta IS THE KING OF L'S yall pipe down with that his character was so awesome

See what I did there?

grin.gif
grin.gif

eek.gif

2itn3mw.gif
clapping.gif

Spoiler [+]
Im starting to believe Rilla is a Pharoah of animated creations!
laugh.gif
(this and his TMNT analogy is on point)

and i agree with everything said.... the writers screwed Vegeta big time in order to give Goku the shine... which is total crap.
Vegeta deserved to take out a major villan but i guess they figured it wouldnt be a good look since he would INSTANTLY try to kill Kakarot
laugh.gif

how can i get on this team Vegeta??? i need a sig
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Xavier

1237934420006.jpg

1237934420006.jpg

Originally Posted by StillAtIt

Gotenks was the only one whose swagger matched Kid Buus
pimp.gif

Super Saiyan 2 Gohan swag > Gotenks swag though.

You can't believe that. Gotenks with the vest and the black hair with purple highlights?

Son swag level was over 9,000. *breaks scouter and exits thread*
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HuieDaGreat

laugh.gif
I'm saying though.. that was supposed to be the sign that you completed training under whoever. Gohan was supposed to be that dude after he swagged on Cell, but they just made him revert right back to a little crybaby $$@ _ with daddy issues.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by StillAtIt

Gotenks was the only one whose swagger matched Kid Buus
pimp.gif

Super Saiyan 2 Gohan swag > Gotenks swag though.

You can't believe that. Gotenks with the vest and the black hair with purple highlights?

Son swag level was over 9,000. *breaks scouter and exits thread*
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HuieDaGreat

laugh.gif
I'm saying though.. that was supposed to be the sign that you completed training under whoever. Gohan was supposed to be that dude after he swagged on Cell, but they just made him revert right back to a little crybaby $$@ _ with daddy issues.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

lol i remember when vegeta thought he could beat the androids cause he went ssj2 BAHHAHHA dude got his %+$ handed to him

my dude was a walking L in battles.

^You mean ssj1?/ssj ultimate? if he was already at level 2 during the android saga they wouldnt have needed gohan.
This. Vegeta and Trunks merely went USSJ against the androids and got their %$#!* handed to them because they were too slow. If Vegeta went SSJ2 at that moment, the Saga would've ended there and then
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

But that's why props to my dude Broly going USSJ with normal speed = badass
pimp.gif

I think Gohan's Mystic form was often overlooked... I heard Mystic Gohan was probably even stronger than Goku or Vegeta at their SSJ4 levels.. Dope
smokin.gif

image002.jpg
I hate to even mention GT but don't believe that bull. Gohan was NOT stronger than them at Level 4.

See what I did there?

grin.gif
grin.gif

eek.gif

2itn3mw.gif
clapping.gif

Spoiler [+]

Yall going in on Vegeta
laugh.gif

Didn't really get into GT like that. But DBZ is definitely appreciated.
Most of the movies were pretty cool. Still haven't seen all of Fusion Reborn.
ohwell.gif

Yall going in on Vegeta
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

lol i remember when vegeta thought he could beat the androids cause he went ssj2 BAHHAHHA dude got his %+$ handed to him

my dude was a walking L in battles.

^You mean ssj1?/ssj ultimate? if he was already at level 2 during the android saga they wouldnt have needed gohan.
This. Vegeta and Trunks merely went USSJ against the androids and got their %$#!* handed to them because they were too slow. If Vegeta went SSJ2 at that moment, the Saga would've ended there and then
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

But that's why props to my dude Broly going USSJ with normal speed = badass
pimp.gif

I think Gohan's Mystic form was often overlooked... I heard Mystic Gohan was probably even stronger than Goku or Vegeta at their SSJ4 levels.. Dope
smokin.gif

image002.jpg
I hate to even mention GT but don't believe that bull. Gohan was NOT stronger than them at Level 4.

See what I did there?

grin.gif
grin.gif

eek.gif

2itn3mw.gif
clapping.gif

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by OneForceAir

Yall going in on Vegeta
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
GT kinda sucked..

Originally Posted by OneForceAir

Yall going in on Vegeta
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
GT kinda sucked..

Back
Top Bottom