Dr. Dre ft. Eminem - I Need A Doctor Music Video

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

if anybody else made this song, there would be "ayo's" and "pauses" all over the place

What? You trying to say this song is gay?
personally i wouldnt say its gay...but both of them are being very emotional 
laugh.gif
....i liken it to Kanye puttin out "Big Brother" as a lead single... (big brother >>> than this song) and us having a
eyes.gif
 reaction...but lyrically I mean i dont wanna hear a two man pow-wow to lead off an album that was once pose to be epic that I no longer care about but was still open to checking out
vid is dope

Ahh I don't know. I sort of feelin what they're saying in their verses. Especially Em's. And while I think Big Brother is a better song I thought it was much cornier than I Need a Doctor is.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

if anybody else made this song, there would be "ayo's" and "pauses" all over the place

What? You trying to say this song is gay?
personally i wouldnt say its gay...but both of them are being very emotional 
laugh.gif
....i liken it to Kanye puttin out "Big Brother" as a lead single... (big brother >>> than this song) and us having a
eyes.gif
 reaction...but lyrically I mean i dont wanna hear a two man pow-wow to lead off an album that was once pose to be epic that I no longer care about but was still open to checking out
vid is dope

Ahh I don't know. I sort of feelin what they're saying in their verses. Especially Em's. And while I think Big Brother is a better song I thought it was much cornier than I Need a Doctor is.

guess it's true what eminem says in the song, "they dont know what dope is" which is true 
Like dang I guess everybody is a music critic in these forums.

guess it's true what eminem says in the song, "they dont know what dope is" which is true 
Like dang I guess everybody is a music critic in these forums.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Cool video but I still think the song is cookie cutter and sounds like a Recovery leftover

THIS!im
pimp.gif
while watching this like %## is dre on this better not be detox ^&*(

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Cool video but I still think the song is cookie cutter and sounds like a Recovery leftover

THIS!im
pimp.gif
while watching this like %## is dre on this better not be detox ^&*(

I like this video. Very good.

What's the hype wit' Skylar Grey? She next up from Aftermath/Interscope?

I like this video. Very good.

What's the hype wit' Skylar Grey? She next up from Aftermath/Interscope?

Back
Top Bottom